bardock

Planet Vegeta was always boring to me. I loved missions because they were always fun. Frieza made a mission for me to go with Bardock to kill some people. I was excited because he was one of the best saiyans. I liked him for his work and how he treated me. He always smiled when he was around me and would give you a hug when I wanted. It made me happy and it did make him happy too. I showed up at the pod launching station waiting for him. He got there and got out and waved at me. "Hey y/n! I missed you." He said happily as he hugged me tight and smiled. "I missed you too!" I said as I hugged him back and smiled. We pulled away from the hug and we stared at each other for a while and then he looked away and grabbed my hand and held it. "Ready to go princess?" Bardock asked with a smile. My Nickname was always princess and he didn't want to call me anything else. So I agreed and we got in our pods and flew to the planet we were supposed to go. When we arrived we got out and killed some people. We stopped at dark and sat In a crater we made during the attack. "Are you with anyone?" Bardock asked putting his arms behind his head. "Nah don't got time for it." I responded and he smiled. "But what would you say to me?" He asked with a smirk. "I would say yes." I responded honestly and he sat up. "Well then your my girlfriend." He said smiling. "Wait what?" I asked confused and he looked at me. "I asked you out without you knowing." He said getting up, walking over to me and sat beside me. He leaned over and kissed me gently then pulling away smiling. He put his forehead on mine and whispered, "forever, you're mine."