Yamcha x One Night Stand! Reader

Yamcha p.o.v

I looked over at the woman who slept beside me in my bed. I had went out to a bar drinking last night, I must of taken her home. The loneliness I have been feeling must of finally got to me, I can't believe I did this. She rolled over and her eyes met mine, I just stared at her. I looked away, feeling tears come to my eyes as I was too embarrassed to face her. She went to get up but I grabbed her hand, "can you stay with me?" Her eyes widened, "I know, this isn't love but could you stay with me?" She slowly laid back down as I brought her close to me. Maybe I could convince her into a relationship, even if we didn't really know each other. My chin rested on her head, I don't know why I am just so emotional about all of this. For some reason, I knew deep down that what we could have will never work. She would leave soon, but I had to hold onto what company I had left. My ex girlfriend left me for someone else, I couldn't find love at all. The woman I didn't even know that I was holding was the only comfort I've felt in a long time. She looked at me, "why did you want me to stay?" I gazed into her eyes, afraid to tell her the truth. "Because you're all I need." Her face turned red as she got up and started getting dressed. I sat up, putting my knees to my chest as she looked back at me. "You know this isn't how it works, I'm gonna go ahead and leave." With that, she left me alone in my one bedroom apartment. I was alone again, no one to even smile at me. I wish it could of worked, but why would she want to stay with me.

dbz one shots And Lemons जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें