Gogeta x Neko! reader

Gogeta p.o.v

I watched her wag her tail as she watched Me train. "What is it y/n?" I asked her and she jumped onto me wrapping herself on me. I fell to the ground with her on top of me. I held her close to keep the blow of the fall from getting to her. She giggled and poked my nose Making a "boop" noise. I blushed and sighed trying to get up but she wouldn't let me. "I need to train y/n." I told her and she frowned. "But you want you to spend time with me." I felt bad but I had a match against vegito next week and I can't lose it. "Look I promise that after my big match that I will spend time with you." She smiled and got up, her ears kept twitching. "What's wrong?" I asked her and she got in a fighting stance as I felt a power level coming towards us. I followed behind her and got into a fighting stance as the energy level got closer. All of a sudden vegito appeared in the sky, he looked down at us and laughed as y/n was growling at him. "Hey y/n that's vegito, the guy I have a match with tomorrow." She still took her fighting stance and vegito flew down to us. "What do you want vegito?" I asked him and he smirked. "I wanted to size you up... and I gotta say.. nice." I smirked at him and laughed. "Baby you know it." Y/n laughed a little and lost her fighting stance. "Well I've seen all I've need now I need to go home and.." He transported back to where he came from. I looked at y/n as she looked back at me. "I love you, you know that right y/n?" She looked at me, smiling big and running up to me grabbing my hand and her tail wrapping around my leg. "I love you more." She rubbed her head against my chest, I blushed at her actions. "Why do you have to be so cute.." I was to embarrassed to say anything else as she giggled. "But I do love you more.." I told her and she looked up at me. "You really wanna start that kind of fight, don't you?" I smirked and bent down to her level. "Try me." Was all I had to say to make her kiss me.