Teen! Gohan x Human! Reader Lemon

Y/n p.o.v

"Gohan!" I shouted as he smiled and ran up to me, he had a blush slowly creeping over his cheeks. "Hey y/n, it's been a while, how's it going?" He asked as he pulled a loose strand of hair to behind my ear. I just nodded as we stared into each others eyes, my face started to heat up as his face started to move closer. He pulled away when his father called after him. "Ill see you after y/n" he spoke quietly, hugging me and running to his father. I walked home quietly, and running up to my room and turning on the TV. Gohan soon appeared, he was going against cell. I cried while Goku had a smile, watching Gohan taking the beating. I turned off the TV and cried into the pillows "I didn't even get to tell you Gohan.." I was soon greeted to darkness.

When I woke up, someone was shaking me, my vision blurred a blonde Gohan. "G-Gohan" he smiled and nodded. I cried, I jumped up and hit his chest as he held me tightly "I'm sorry y/n.." he spoke while crying. I pulled away and looked up at him, he put his hand on my cheek, rubbing my cheek bone with his thumb. "I forgot to tell you something" he spoke quietly and I smiled, he then leaned towards me and kissed me. I blushed and kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands were on my waist as he tried to bring himself as close as possible. "You don't know how bad I want to make you mine.." he spoke, moving his hands down to cup my butt. I blushed as he squeezed it, then put one hand under my shirt. He started play with my breast, squeezing the left one and squeezing my butt with the right one. I moaned quietly and he pulled away. "Are you sure you want to go all of the way?" I nodded quietly and he pushed me down on the bed with him starting to strip. I did the same and as soon as we were both undressed, he got on top of me, back to kissing me again as he rubbed my womanhood. He soon positioned himself and pushed himself in slowly, making a grunt noise in the process. As soon as my body adjusted, he started to thrust until I wasn't moaning enough. He quickened his pase, soon slamming into my being, making himself deeper and deeper every time. He came quickly and pulled out while I came on him. He panted and kissed my head. "I love you y/n, I always have, even if I don't say it."