Fighter! Bardock x Elite! reader

Bardock p.o.v

God, why, why do I have to be a low class warrior, why couldn't I of been something else. I silently walked to my room, I had sat in my chair all night, crying because I'm not a elite. I've tried to get in many times, but they always make me out numbered. "Dad, what are you doing up?" It was Raditz, I just ignored him and walked in my room. Turns out ignoring him wasn't a option because he followed me in "hey dad, are you alright?" He had his head peeking through the doorway. "Raditz, I'm fine" I heard him laugh "I have a sparring lesson for you tomorrow, you'll get a great reward If you win!" He sounded excited "fine" I told him and he left, I laid in bed, what kind of test is this, why am I getting a reward for it?

I woke the next morning and put on my clothes, it was quite warm out today actually, the wind added a nice breeze to it. I saw Raditz and he smiled while walking over to me "alright dad, you must go to Lord frieza's training room, room 419." I nodded and I flew off after waving to him, it doesn't take long to fly there. As I arrived I walked to training room 419, as I walked in, I saw a woman. She wore her armor nicely around her, she looked mean and I like a vicious woman. "You must be Bardock" she spoke with a smile and I nodded "Raditz has spoke about you, I will tell you your reward after we spar" she smiled and then got into a fighting stance. I smiled and got into mine, then she came at me with a fist, I caught it and chuckled. "You're going to have to try harder than that, princess" she growled and started throwing punches, I dodged each one until one caught me by surprise and hit me in the nose. I covered my nose, it hurt, that's when I went up to her and slammed her into a wall, kicking and hitting her. She screamed, I had lost it, I stopped and backed away. She slowly got up and looked at me and smiled "nice job Bardock, you passed." I helped her up and took her to the healing station "you're one of us now" she spoke quietly and I stopped "I'm what?" She chuckled "you're an elite now, you earned it" I smiled and hugged her tightly earning a whimper, I pulled away, smiling and rubbing the back of on neck "sorry."

When I finished patching her up she stood up "so we'll have to be partners now" I couldn't leave Tora behind but I have to now. I nodded and she put a hand on my cheek, my face burnt up at the touch, it was soft. I put my hand slowly over hers "you know if I kiss you, that means you have sickened you're entire class for liking a low class, right?" She giggled "I've always wanted to be a low class anyway" I smiled and pulled away her hand, leaning over her on the medical table and kissing her. I could feel her hands in my hair and my hands gripped her waist. I pulled away from the kiss and leaned my forehead on hers. "So you wanna do this?" She smiled "I do" I smiled back and held her tight.