Kid! Goten x Kid! Reader

Requested by: Starcrossedshipper13

Y/n p.o.v

I sat at the table of the son family. I was invited over for dinner, being friends with all the others. I had met Goten and Trunks at school, they were the very popular kids so it was weird befriending them.

Whis and Beerus sat at the end of the table, quietly waiting for the food as Goten and Trunks sat across from me. Chichi handed out food and I ate a piece, it needed some extra flavor so I looked over at Trunks. "Trunks can you pass me the salt please?" Goten hurriedly snatched the salt and handed it to me quickly. Enough time for Trunks to have a confused reaction to his sudden behavior. I looked away with a blush as a pink tint shined over Goten's cheeks. "What's wrong Y/n?" Bulma seemed to take notice to my blush, I had to hide it. "It's nothing!" I told her frantically and Whis chimed in. "It seems Miss Y/n here has a crush." He spoke in awe as a smile crept over his face. I glared at Whis as Goten stared me down, I got up from my seat and walked out of the room. I hadn't realized that Gohan got up to follow me until he was right behind me. "Hey Y/n, what's the matter?" He asked in a calm voice, his bang popping out and waving as he crouched down to my height. I looked down as he put a hand on my shoulder, he chuckled and gave a big smile. "Come on, I'm friendly! You can tell me anything, I promise to not say anything!" A grin was plastered on his face as he spoke to me, I took a deep breath. "I like Goten," I spoke in a whisper and he looked at me confused. "What was that Y/n, I kinda can't hear mumbling." I covered my face a blurted out, "I like Goten!" His smile came back and he put his hands on his hips as he stood up. "What makes you think you like him?" I took a moment, "well he's cute, he likes the things I like. He is really funny, even though he sometimes really isn't to other people and he isn't afraid to be him." Gohan let out a small chuckle before ruffling my hair. "I think you might be in love with him Y/n!" Excitement bursted in his voice as he got excited. "Hopefully he loves you back and my little brother will be set for life!" He was pretty much fangirling over the situation.

Goten walked in and Gohan straightened himself up. "Now Y/n, tell Goten how you really feel." Gohan stated and Goten looked at me with a blush. "I like you Goten," His face lit up. "You do?" I nodded and Goten ran up to me, hugging me tightly. "I like you too!" He kissed me, which took me by surprise, I kissed him back. Everyone started to come in and chichi started to cry, "my baby is all grown up now!" Goku let out a laugh, congratulating us.