Goku x Ex Girlfriend! Reader

Goku p.o.v

I stared at her photo as a tear rolled down my face. I hated being away from her, it was as if someone had stabbed me in the heart. I don't know what I had done to make her leave. "I miss you so much y/n," I cried out as I laid in bed. I want to not love her, I don't want to need her. There is something in my body stopping that, it's so hard to let her go. "I had taken every pill to try and forget you, they all make me want you more." I rolled off my bed onto the floor, I pulled out my phone and called her. She answered, "what do you need Goku?" I couldn't help but cry, "I need you back, I need you in my life." There was a pause on her end, then I heard sniffling. "I don't know what I said or did to make you leave!" I told her, she just stayed quiet. "I left because I didn't think you loved me," My heart dropped. "Of course I love you!" I rolled onto my side. "How about you come over?" I asked her, "alright, I'll be there in five." I smiled, she was coming back.

I waited all night, she didn't show up.

I couldn't control myself, I didn't know what to do with myself. I tried calling her phone again, maybe she got caught in traffic. I tried to reason it as it rang, she didn't answer. I dialed the number one more time, the phone company stated the number was no longer available. I got up and went to the bathroom, my eyes were dark, we had broken up because I caught her sleeping with Vegeta. I don't know why I keep trying to get her back, I just love her. I don't know what to do with myself anymore, I always think about her. I rummaged through the cupboard, pulling out more pills and downed them. I walked out to the living room and fell to the floor. I saw a white light, "was it something I did?" I cried out and I passed out.

I woke up in a hospital bed, y/n was there by my side. "Hey Goku, how you feeling?" I started crying, "why did you leave me!" She looked at me confused. "I didn't leave you Goku, you were in a coma for about four months now." I looked around, everyone was there surrounding me. I settled down and laid back in bed, gave a small smile to her.

We left the hospital the next day, she wouldn't really talk to me. "What's up?" I asked her, she just shrugged. "Nothing Goku," I knew something was wrong with her.

We arrived back to the house, settling down and getting ready to make some food. She still wasn't acting right. "Y/n, tell me what's wrong!" She just shook her head, stomping to our room. She came out about five minutes later with a bag, "I'm leaving you." She stated as she walked out the front door.