Beerus

It was a bright day out, sunny and not to dull out. I was sitting with my sister Bulma, talking with her while she was at enjoying her birthday. It was my first time meeting Vegeta and he.. well he was him. I also got to meet goku and I spent some time with him until his wife started yelling at him for talking to me. So I went to hang with my sister. "So y/n when are you going to find yourself a boyfriend?" She asked me with a smirk and raising her eyebrows. "When I find the right one." I responded crossing my arms. She still went on about it until two people arived. "Hello I'm beerus, lord of destruction. I'm here to see a god that is supposed to happen." He told everyone and they looked surprised. "Wow it's been a long time since I've seen you beerus!" Bulma said smiling and he nodded. "Oh who's that pretty one right there?" He asked with a blush spreading across his face as he came towards me and circled me. I stood there not knowing what to do as he put his hand against my face to check it out. "My my, very beautiful indeed." He said with a smile and Making my face feel likes it's in fire. "Thank you." I told him after he let go of my face. He stood there for a moment before looking at the man who came with him. "That's whis, he is my teacher." He told me and I nodded. "Why hello dear, what's your name?" He asked smiling. "Y/n." I responded and they both smiled deeply. "That name does go with your beautifulness." He said and I turned my head as I blushed. "Why don't you come with me and we can leave all these people alone." Beerus said and I didn't know what to say. "Go on sis, he's a god and you have a chance with him." Bulma said with a smile and gave me a hug. "I'll see you in a while." She told me and I nodded. Beerus grabbed my hand and held it as whis took us to their planet.