Future! Trunks x Adult! Gohan Lemon

3rd p.o.v

"Gohan is that you?" Trunks asked as he made his way towards Gohan. He stood confused and then smiled, "hey Trunks, long time no see, how have you been?" Trunks had a blush cover his face as he hugged Gohan, Gohan took a few moments to comprehend what had happened. He hugged Trunks back and smiled, Gohan had little pink tint on his cheeks and Trunks pulled away. "I-I'm sorry Gohan" Trunks spoke with a stutter as Gohan chuckled "what's there to be sorry about Trunks, say, can you help me later?" Trunks nodded "what time, because I'll be at my mom's," he asked as Gohan put a hand under his chin. "How about 8 o'clock, would that work?" Trunks nodded and went on his way back home after waving to Gohan. Thoughts played through Trunks head of Gohan shoving him against a wall, kissing slowly as he told him he loved him, that's what Trunks wanted. Trunks just figured he would never have it, Gohan was too smart for him, too good.

He arrived at Bulma's home, going inside to greet his mom. "Hey Trunks, what's up?" He looked down, "what's wrong kiddo?" She sat beside him on the couch, he took a deep breath. "How do I tell someone I like them?" She smiled, "who's the lucky girl?" He chuckled awkwardly, "well, it's not exactly a girl." He spoke, his mom smiling wider, "who is he?!" She was excited, he looked away, "promise not to tell?" She nodded, "your secret is safe with me." He stumbled for words, "well, mom, I uhh, I like Gohan." Her expression dropped as she heard this, "isn't he with Videl though?" Trunks felt heart broken, looking at the clock. "I have to leave at eight, Gohan invited me over." She just nodded, "well, Trunks, no matter what happens, just know you guys would always be friends." He nodded, going outside and taking off for Gohans.

He arrived at Gohans, Gohan answered the door after he had knocked. Gohan was in only pants, showing his chest off as Trunks walked in. "Hey Trunks, thanks for stopping by!" He smiled, "no problem, what did you need help with?" Gohan smirked, taking his glasses off and setting them on the stand. "Go ahead and turn around," Trunks obeyed, not expecting anything. Gohan came up behind him, grabbing the front his pants tightly while having the other hand on Trunks chin. "I know you've been wanting me," He slowly rubbed as Trunks let out a soft moan. "You want to help take care of my problem?" Trunks slowly nodded, Gohan letting him go and sitting on the couch. Trunks looked at him awkwardly, afraid of what to do. Gohan patted his pants, "go ahead and take them off." Trunks took off his own clothes while Gohan took off his pants. Trunks got on his knees, grabbing Gohans member, rubbing it and slowly stroking it. He put his mouth on the tip, slowly sliding it in and out of his mouth. Gohans breath hitched at Trunks actions, making him bite his lip. "Trunks, why don't you get in my lap?" Trunks pulled away, Gohan stood up. "I have a better idea," He pushed Trunks on the couch. Pushing his legs by his head, feeling his hole with his member. "How bad do you want it Trunks?" He whined, "I want you bad." He smirked, "good," He slowly pushed himself into Trunks, feeling him wrap around him. "That's it," Trunks whined at the pain, Gohan gripped Trunks member, stroking it as he thrusted. "Go faster," Trunks spoke quietly and Gohan obeyed. Smacking his hips into Trunks, making him a moaning mess. "I'm almost there Trunks," Gohan moaned out as he kept going for a few more thrusts. Trunks came all over himself as Gohan slowly pulled out. He looked at Trunks and kissed him, "I love you, just know that." Trunks smiled, "I love you too Gohan."