Low class warrior! Bardock x elite warrior! reader

Y/n. P.o.v

I had been born into a elite family, so I guess I was lucky. I was taught and treated like a elite warrior would be. I was sent by mission to teach some low class warriors, and I was glad that day happened. I went to the training room in frieza's ship, once I arrived there I was amazed by who was there. I saw king Vegeta talking to a man who was as tall as him but had his hair spiked everywhere. He was handsome and he was wearing the loose fitting fighting gi we wore for training. I walked towards them and saw them crossing there arms and laughing at someone who ran up to me. "Y/n be careful!" Jeice yelled as the hugged me tightly, looking badly beaten. "What happened?" I asked him as he shook. "He picked us apart one by one!" As he pointed to the man who smirked. "Oh come on jeice he look at him, he looks like he just got out of bed, he's even in his pajamas." I scolded him as he gave puppy eyes. "Jeice get off of me and you! Get over here now!" I Pointed at the floor in front of me and he looked around and pointed at himself. Like god he's a idiot. I nodded and he walked up in front of me, towering over me. "What's your name?" I asked him putting my hands on my hips. "B-bardock miss." He said proudly as I chuckled. "Well bardock you have some guts beating up a elite." He blushed as I grabbed his clothing and pulled him down to where his face was near mine. "And I like that~" His blush grew as I let go and walked away. "I didn't catch your name!" He shouted and I turned around and looked at him with my tail swaying. "It's y/n." He smiled as I turned around.

It had been a long time since I last seen him, considering I was bugged by my family everyday to get married. I walked back to my original training room and I saw him, Bardock was standing there waiting for me. His arms were crossed, his eyes closed, I knocked on the side of the door and he opened his eyes. "Y/n" he spoke quietly as he made his way towards me. His face was covered with blush as he took my hands "I want you as my wife, and to stay by my side" he spoke and I blushed. "B-bardock" he just waited for an answer "you know it's against the rules" he nodded and kissed my head. "I know, but I don't care as long as I have you" I blushed and nodded "I'd love to be with you!" He smiled and he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the training room. We ran into Jeice "hey y/n" he said with a blush and I just smiled at him. "Why are you with that low class freak?" Bardock just growled and squeezed my hand tighter. "We're getting married Jeice, now please leave me alone. I have things to do before the wedding" Bardock just nodded and smiled, he put his arm around my waist and we walked out of the ship.