Goku x shy! reader x Yandere! supreme kai

"Run y/n, he can't catch you if you get away far enough." Supreme kai yelled as goku was heading for the planet. I was too shy around him and he was too flirty. Supreme kai hated it because he had a crush on me. I ran for it and felt the ground shake as Goku landed. I lost balance and fell, and I was soon greater by Goku. "Hey y/n." He said getting down on the ground and laying across from me. "Hey goku." I said looking at him and blushing. "You know you can't run from me so why try." He chuckled then playing with pieces of my hair. "You know you're beautiful right?" He asked with a light pink dusted across his cheeks. "Goku get over here for training!" Supreme kai yelled just before he kissed me. Goku got up and teleported to old kai while supreme kai helped me up. "Y/n why would you submit to him, he's a idiot." He said angrily crossing his arms and I just shrugged. "I don't know it's something about him I like, he's different." I tell supreme kai heading back to old kais training place. "Hey guys!!" I yelled walking in while they were finishing up. "Well if it isn't miss Y/n, what brings you here?" Old kai asked me and I walked up to Goku. "Meet me under the cherry blossom after you're finished." I told him and he nodded while blushing. I ran to the tree and got out the envelope I'm going to give him.

Goku p.o.v

I finished training and ran up to the tree where me and y/n first met. I arrived and caught my breath, I looked up to see her walking towards me. She put her arms out with a envelope in her hands. I grabbed her hands smiling and nodding. She smiled big and started crying, but made me suprised when she took me into a hug. I hugged her back tightly and laughing. "I love you y/n." I told her kissing her forehead. "I love you too Goku!" She excitedly back then I heard crying. She seemed to have heard it too because she perked up. We looked over to see supreme kai crying having one arm behind his back. "Are you okay supreme kai?" I asked him and he walked towards us. He pulled out a knife from behind his back and went after me.

Supreme kai p.o.v

I stabbed Goku in the chest and neck killing him and Making him cough up blood and bleed all over. "No!" Y/n screamed as I sat on top of him going into over kill. I smiled, blood splattered all over my face. I got up and walked towards her she backed up with every step. I backed her into a tree and smiled. "You should have been with me, I love you y/n." I told her stabbing her in the chest. I kissed her lips as she fell to the ground dead. I backed away and looked at the knife. "I love you y/n." I said driving the knife into my neck and cutting diagonally, killing me.

Third p.o.v

Supreme kai fell over head, face first into the ground. There was blood everywhere, everyone was dead.