Ssj4 goku x reader x ssj4 Vegeta

Elliewolfs20 I made a one shot for you too so enjoy :)

It was a quiet night out. Everything seemed normal or so you thought. Goku and Vegeta were good friends of yours and they decided to come over and spend the night. They were excited to show you their new form when they got there. You heard a knock on the door, so you ran to it and opened it to see Vegeta and goku. "Hey y/n, it's nice to see you!" Goku said with a smile. Vegeta just looked at you with a blush then looked away. You let them in and they sat down on the couch. "So what you wanna do.. we could show you our new form if you're not busy." Goku said looking directly at you as you walked over to them. "I'd love to see your new forms." You said with a smile and they got up to show their new form. They started yelling and after a while they finally reached the new form again. "See y/n this is our new form." Goku said spinning around to show you. Vegeta just walked up to you and smiled. "Say y/n.. who do you like out of me and kakarot." Vegeta asked smirking and Goku looked like he was betrayed. "Well.. you see Vegeta.." you say looking down and Vegeta pulls you into a hug. You hug him back and this angered goku and he yanked Vegeta away and grabbed you and hugged you. "Settle down guys.. I like both of you I don't know which one is better." You said honestly and both men looked at each other with smiles. "Well I don't mind sharing as long as Vegeta says it's okay." Goku says with his eyes glaring at Vegeta as he walked up to you and walked circles around you. "Well kakarot I don't mind either UNLESS you don't mind.." Vegeta said glaring back at him on the opposite side of goku walking circles around you. Both men continued to walk circles around you as they death glared at each other. "I'm sorry guys.." you say as you start to cry and both men stop and look down at you. "We're so sorry y/n.. we'll play nice and share RIGHT Vegeta." He says and Vegeta's face softens. "Yes I will.. as long as she's okay.." He says as he hugs you from behind, and Goku hugs you from the front. "So will you guys come out of that?" You asked and both men looked at you. "Well I don't think we will for a while.." Goku says rubbing the back of his neck while laughing. "Well y/n at least we have you now.. now I'm happy." Vegeta says blushing. "So it's official.. I'm with both of you.." you asked rubbing the back of your neck blushing. "Yes it is." They say in unison as they blush and smile, but they still death glare each other when it comes to you.