God! Goku Black x Human! Reader

Inspired by- Moana

3rd p.o.v

"Y/n had sailed to a new island, the island of the God, Goku Black. He had to be the one to help her, he is the reason everything is dying off. She arrived to the island, pulling her boat to shore and got off, looking around. Then there was a huge shadow, it made the thing standing in the distance seem like a monster, she hurriedly ran behind her boat, grabbing her chicken and repeating "I am y/n of Motonui, and you will board my ship!" She said proudly and when she looked out, there was no one. "A boat!" A man's voice said happily as the boat went into the air, when he looked down at the ground he saw a chicken. "Huh?" He asked himself confused then almost hit y/n in the head when he swung around to meet her face to face. "Who are you?" He asked and she stood proudly "I am y/n of motonui and you will board my ship and sail with me to put the heart of Te Fiti back in its place!" He laughed "really?"
Y/n: "Goku Black, shapeshifter, God of the wind and sea. I am Y/n..."
Goku black: "hero of men" he added and she stood confused 
Y/n: "Wh..What?"
Black: It's actually Goku Black, shapeshifter, God of the wind and sea, hero of man. I interrupted, from the top, hero of man. Go.
Y/n: I am Y-...
Black:  Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. And women. Man and women. Both. All. Not a guy-girl thing. Ah, you know, Goku Black is a hero to all. You're doing great.
Y/n: What? No, I came here to...
Black: Oh, of course, of course. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Black always has time for his fans. When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." He chuckles and takes her oar, writing a auto graph on it "I know, not every day you get a chance to meet your hero.
Y/n: You are not my hero. And I'm not here so you can sign my oar. I'm here because you stole the heart of Te Fiti and you will board my boat, sail across the sea, and put it back.
Black: Yeah... It almost sounds like you don't like me, which is impossible because I got stuck here for a thousand years, trying to get the heart as a gift for you mortals so you could have the power to create life itself. Yeah. So what I believe you were trying to say is thank you.
Y/n: Thank you?
Black: "You're welcome." He smirks and chuckles

*skip to when they're traveling together*

She sat on the edge of her boat, watching him navigate and steer the boat. Soon Black's face drops "Kakamora" she looked at him confused "kaka wha.." soon a huge ship appeared, he hurriedly ran to turn them out of danger "the ocean doesn't help you, you help yourself, do you not know how to sail?!" He shouted and she responded shyly "I am.. self taught." He just shook his head and steered them out, as soon as they were out of danger she asked him "so why can't you do that stuff people say you could do?" He sighed and looked the other way, crossing his arms. "I'm a God, you're a mortal, I don't have to tell you anything" she rolled her eyes, taking her oar and hitting him on top of the head. "Alright fine! They took my powers, I have to go to a certain place to get my powers back, my sword of energy" she sat beside him, listening to his story. After he finished, she spoke "teach me how to sail!" He chuckled "how about no princess." She stomped her foot "I'm not a princess, I'm the daughter of the chief." He crossed his arms "well same difference" she frowned "if you wear a dress and have a animal side kick, you're a princess, not a sailer." She just growled and he was hit with a tranquilizer dark "really a blow dart in my butt" she smirked. "Now since you can't do anything tell me what to do" she sat back and listened as he explained, soon arriving to where he could get his sword back.

*skip till after they put the heart of Te Fiti back*

Y/n was about to board her boat when she looked back at Black. "You can come with me if you like" he looked at her and smiled "I'd love too."  He hoped onto the boat and sailed back to her home island. Once there, her parents looked at her with wide eyes. "Y/n, who's this?" She smiled and looked at him "this is Goku Black, shapeshifter, God of the wind and sea, hero of all." He blushed "you actually did it the way I told you." Her parents looked at each other and everyone brought out the ships their ancestors sailed on. Black joined by her side, sailing with her. "Y/n, are you sure you want to be by my side forver?" She nodded and grabbed his hand "I do" he smiled and kissed her.

After sailing for a long time, black still stood by her side. He told stories to the children, watched them play and begged y/n to have one for him. Soon she did and that child become a demigod, he was immortal like his father but pure like his mother. It is said that they still live together to this day, In a never ending love."

"What happens now?" One of the children asked and the man smiled. "You have to wait until then, story times over now" the children groaned "but what happened to the boy?" The man chuckled "oh, he's doing fine.. maybe even better."