Shy! Veku x reader

Veku p.o.v

I walked down the hall way to my classroom, passing everyone that was whispering and staring at me. I looked down as I walked into my classroom to see the jocks sitting at their normal table. I hurried to my table and sat down, I sat by gotenks, vegito and gogeta. They were already waiting for me and chatting about what they were doing over the weekend. "Hey veku, did you talk to that girl yet?" Vegito asked chuckling as I put my hands under my chin. "No I don't know how to" I responded blushing and looking away making all of them laugh. "Hey there's the pimpsqueak" Vegeta shouted then coming over and rubbing my head with his knuckles. It was the jocks, they always bullied the smaller guys. They never really picked on gogeta because he was the strong one, they mostly picked on me, vegito and gotenks. They gang consist of Bardock the leader of them, Vegeta, Tora, Raditz, Turles, Nappa, and Frieza. Gogeta stood up and slapped Vegeta away while vegito growled at them. They all laughed and walked away from us while both boys sat back down. "Listen I know you would think that we'd tell you that you need to defend yourself, but we will always defend you." Gogeta said and the other two agreed. That's when she walked in, she walked in with Goku black, Zamasu, and cell. Zaku  (fusion zamasu) wasn't at school today, he usually hangs out with me at my table. The preps didn't really like her because she was the smartest, the preps were bulma, chichi, and Videl. After class I walked out for lunch, that's when I finally talked to her. "Hey y/n!" I said mustering up all of my courage and saying those words proudly. "Oh hey veku, what do ya need?" She asked and I blushed. "Well I uhh.." That's when bardock stepped in. "Hey babe you're coming over tonight right?" My heart shattered as he said those words. He looked down at me and laughed. "Listen sh*t stain, you won't have her, she's my woman." I wanted to cry but I held it in, she just rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand walking away. I walked into the bathroom and cried as I knew I'd never have her now, bardock, the leader of the football team was now with her. I heard a knock on the other side of the bathroom door while I cried. "Hey veku, it's vegito, listen y/n told me you were upset and to check up on ya." I blushed at her being so worried about me. "What about Bardock, hey BOYFRIEND" I said emphasizing the last word. I could hear his laugh as I slowly opened the door. "Her BOYFRIEND?! Oh my, veku you have it all wrong, bardock wants to be with her and she keeps rejecting him." I wiped away my tears as he told me that. "So go and get your dream girl man" He spoke softly as he walked out of the bathroom, I soon followed after. I passed bulma, chichi and Videl in the hallway. "Hey if it isn't chubs makensie." Chichi spoke as the other two laughed. I just kept marching along to homeroom. As I entered I saw her and bardock chatting away, he then kept putting his hand on her leg. I marched up to them and bardock looked disgusted as I went in between them too. "Listen bardock, I love y/n more than you Could, and I'll show you." I spoke then kissed her in front of him. He had a horrified expression when I pulled away and she was blushing. "Y-y/n you don't like this loser, do you?" Y/n looked at me, I blushed as she then looked up back at him. "Bardock this is my boyfriend, veku." Bardock stood up and gasped, then walked away angrily throwing everything and punching everything in his path. "Sit" She ordered, pointing to the seat in front of her. "I'm sorry, I just really like you. Why didn't you go with him, he's better than me" She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "You're funny and cute, I like that." I blushed then she gave me another kiss on the lips. "And I'd gladly be your girlfriend"