Shin x Shy! reader x Goku lemon

*some cussing*

3rd p.o.v

"Goku!" He screamed as he chased after the saiyan, Shin was already angry at him for breaking his tea cups. "I'm sorry!" Goku shouted as he ran from the Kaioshin, trying to find safety, he stopped when he tripped. Goku tripped over a girl and he was laying on top of her "I'm sorry" he spoke quietly then quickly getting off of her. He put a hand out for her to take, she took it and helped her up. Shin blushed and hurriedly straightened himself up and bowed. She bowed back and Shin moved Goku so he could get close to her. Goku stomped his foot as Shin put a hand out. "I'm Shin" he spoke and she tool his hand "y/n." He stepped back and pulled away from her, Goku pushed him out of the way "I'm Goku" she bowed to him and he chuckled. Shin growled and crossed his arms, jealous of Goku's actions. Elder Kai came up to them and pushed the other two out of the way. "Hello miss y/n, I've been expecting your visit, thank you for your time" she smiled and bowed to him, he returned it. "I'm sorry for their actions, they need to grow up" shin looked away with embarrassment and Goku looked away rubbing his neck. He grabbed her arm and guided her to where she'll be staying and doing her duties at. "For laundry go to the back, the kitchen is by the laundry room" He spoke showing her the rooms. Once Elder Kai was done showing her around, he left her with shin and Goku. "Shouldn't you be getting back to Earth?" Shin asked him and he crossed his arms "shouldn't you be saving the universe?" They were at each each other's throats, yelling insults and hurtful words. She walked past them and they stopped "where are you going?" Goku called out and she stopped and turned to him "to do my chores." He just nodded and followed after, shin chasing after him so she'd pay attention to him. When she stopped for her first chore, shin tried to catch her attention "are you free tonight y/n?" She nodded and he smiled "want to spend some time with me?" She smiled and nodded, he stuck his tongue out at Goku who frowned and crossed his arms. "I'll see you later then" she nodded and both men left.

About sunset, shin went to meet her, she had finished cooking dinner for everyone and he had to go, he didn't reject the offer though. He trailed his way into the kitchen to which, she handed him a plate. He took it and smiled "so, can we go someplace after dinner?" He asked, a blush flushed over his purple skin. "Yeah, sure, I'd love that" she spoke quietly and he smiled, trailing his way into the dining hall where everyone else was eating, soon y/n followed in behind him. Shin sat beside y/n, Goku sat on the other side. Shin could hear Goku growl as Shin spoke to y/n. Shin growled when Goku spoke to her. She stood up and they both did after she left. They started to punch each other and wrestled down on the floor, until she walked back in. "What's going on?" They both stood up quickly and chuckled nervously as she walked away. "It will be your fault if she doesn't like us!" Shin spat at the saiyan "my fault?! How?" He shouted back and they continued to argue until they heard a noise. They ran out of the room to see her wrapped in a towel, they both gasped and stopped arguing. She walked past them quietly, into the bedroom and left them outside of the doorway. They followed in not to long after, they started to strip. "We can share" Goku spoke and Shin nodded, when they went into the room, she was heading for the shower. Dropping her towel, they saw her backside and they looked at each other with a smirk. "I call the front!" Shin spoke, then knocked on the side of the doorway. Goku just crossed his arms and when she turned around, her face was pure red. "Goku.. Shin.." she spoke, looking away as they made their ways towards her. "We agreed to Share y/n" she just nodded and Goku went behind her as shin kept her occupied in the front. Shin gently touched her cheek before pulling her into a kiss. Goku kissed her neck, licked and bit it, earning a moan. Goku moved his hands up her waist, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them. Both men nodded and adjusted themselves. They soon pulled away and Goku sat on the bed then patting his lap. "Come and sit~" he purred as she made her way towards him. He turned her so her backside was facing him, shin came from the front. Goku slowly entered her ass, as shin entered her front. She groaned in pain and they took slow thrusts till they heard moaning. Shin held her waist as he threw her legs over his shoulders and Goku thrusting up, using one hand to hold onto her. She moaned loudly at her peak, both lasted a little bit longer than her but Goku came in her and shin pulled out. Shin kissed her cheek as Goku kissed her neck. "I love you y/n, more than anything!" Shin spoke happily, earning a blush, "no I love you more y/n" Goku spoke and hugged her from behind. "I love you both" she spoke quietly.