Let Me Hear It

Once we got there we went to a store downtown to buy clothes and things for an overnight stay. Then we checked into The Wit Hotel that's in downtown Chicago.

"Okay, so we're here. What now?" I ask anxiously awaiting his answer.

"Do you want your own room or are you going to be with me? 2 beds of course." He asks smiling.

I look at him with a smirk on my face, "2 rooms would be fine Randy."

"2 rooms? Aight." We get our keys and we got up to our floor. "I want to go to the bar here. Change clothes and meet me there in an hour."

I say okay and go to my room. I changed my clothes and went upstairs to the rooftop bar. I see Randy already drinking, in a booth, in the corner. I take a seat at our table. He orders a bottle of Pineapple Ciroc, then turns to me.

"After a few drinks, I'll talk to you. Do you know you kind of make me nervous?" He says

"Oh please, you are not nervous around me." I laugh

Sitting back and putting his arms around the back of the sofa, "How did you feel being in the Lambo?"

"I loved it." I say leaning back.

He sips his drink, "So you like fast cars?" he asks

"Yes, I do. You don't know but I own a mustang."

"Have you ever gone that fast before?" He asks

I say laughing, "No, I go like 80 tops."

"How did you feel, were you scared?" He asks

"No I wasn't, I didn't feel like I was in any danger. I was actually extremely calm, surprisingly."

They bring the bottles and he makes me a drink, "So you felt safe?" He asks

"Yeah I guess."

He smiles and hands me my drink, "How do you feel when you're around me?"

"I don't know, I feel fine. Why are you asking me this?"

"I'm just trying to feel out the situation. Like I told you earlier, I have something I want to talk to you about. I kinda have a...proposition for you." He takes a few more sips of his drink. "What do you think about me?"

"What do you mean, what do I think about you? I think you're cool."

"Well, I think we have great chemistry. We can talk to each other, we understand each other and I think we're good together. I told you, you needed me and I want you in my life as well." He says

"Randy, we made out like one time."

He cuts me off, "Twice. I've made you cum twice too."

"Okay, twice. Yeah, we have amazing conversations and I'll admit, something's there but friends is all we can be. You work with my boyfriend and-"

He cuts me off again, "Ex boyfriend."

"Yes, ex boyfriend, you guys work together, I don't want to create any tension between you too. If Joe finds out he would flip out."

He laughs a bit, "Flip out and do what? Gia you're bored and you know you're attracted to me. There's no denying what's going on here." He says

"There's nothing going on. I like you as a friend."

"Did you like me as a friend, when I made you cum in my car twice?" He asks

"That wasn't supposed to happen."

Taking a sip, "Then why did it happen? You could've told me to stop." He asks

"I don't know."

"Because you wanted it to happen. I've never forced you, you could've said no. You wanted it and I believe you want me but you're just to afraid to admit it." He moves close to me and whispers in my ear, "But if you let me, I'll make you forget about all him."

"I can't, Randy you're married and I'm not doing that to your-"

He cuts me off, "When I'm away I can do whatever I want...and right now, I'm away...That's why we're here."

"Randy-"

He cuts me off again, "She doesn't ask and I don't tell. That should be far from your worries. Just come down to my room."

He gets up, grabs the bottle and takes my hand and we go downstairs to our rooms but I go into mine and he goes into his. But since we have conjoined rooms he knocks on the door inside the room. Taking a deep breath trying to think of another excuse, I got nothing. I opened the door.

"Come watch a movie with me." Randy asks grabbing my hands and walking backwards into his room.

"Okay." I say relieved he didn't want to continue the other conversation. "Two friends watching a movie right?"

"Um yeah, With vodka." He laughs

"Okay." I sit in a chair at the desk.

Pouring myself a drink, "What are we watching?"

Laying on the bed, "Whatever you want to watch." He looks over at me. "Are you scared of me?"

"No, why do you ask that?"

"Because you're sitting in the corner like I'm going to do something to you. I'm only going to give you what you need." He says

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Me. Get your ass over here." He says

I laugh, "I thought we were going to watch a movie."

"We are, you have to come over here first." He holds his hand out.

I laugh again, "I know this is a trap."

He gets up and walks over to me, bends down and kisses me then pulls me up. "Why are you making me work for it? I usually just get what I want."

"You have to work for things you want right?"

He kisses me again and picks me up taking me to the foot of the bed. "I'm not having sex with you." I say as I sit down.

He gets on his knees in front to me and we start kissing. "Let me have you, just for tonight." He says

"Randy, no I can't."

"What about earlier? Let me just kiss you right here." He puts his hand between my legs and rubs my pussy.

"No Randy, stop."

He starts kissing me on my neck, still trying to get my panties off.

"You know you want me. Stop acting like you don't." He says finally ripping my panties and taking them off.

"Randy!"

He laughs, "Just let me kiss you." He slowly pushed me back on the bed and spreads my legs.

I give in and he takes off his shirt, then he licked my pussy, only once. He wanted to get my reaction and he watched as I moaned and closed my eyes.

"You want it, don't you?" He licks me again, "I want you to say it." He does it again.

I throw my head back, "Fuck Randy! Just do it!"

"Tell me you want me." He inserts a finger and starts playing with my clit with his tongue.

I look at him, "Stop teasing me!"

He stops and laughs, "Let me hear it." He stands up and starts unbuckling his belt and stepping out if his pants. His dick was super hard and bulging out of his boxers.

"Randy, I want you." He smiles and climbs on the bed and gets on top of me.

"When I make you cum, I want you to scream my name." He starts kissing my neck, down to my stomach, then he starts giving me head and from then on, things got intense and thinking was no longer involved.

I ended up sleeping in his bed. Sex with Randy was way different from sex with Joe. It was a lot of biting, hair pulling, spanking and aggressiveness, rough sex I guess, I actually liked it. It was different for me. He made me want more.

When we got back to STL, I knew things weren't going to be the same. I think I fucked up and I knew I definitely messed up if I wanted to get back with Joe. He could NOT find out about this. I hope Randy didn't use me for whatever reason because I fell right into his trap. I went home and just went to bed.

What did you guys think about this chapter??