Mentally Unstable

Randy's POV

I don't know what I was thinking when I brought that girl to our house. I didn't even know the girl. I just picked her up at a local bar. I've been up all night calling and texting Gia. I didn't even know she left the house last night. I know she read my text messages because it said she did. I don't know where she is. She doesn't have any family here and I went over to Trinity's house to see if she was there but she said she wasn't and surprisingly apologized for what had happened yesterday. Trinity also said she'd ask around if anyone had seen Gia.

I sat on the bed thinking to myself where could she have gone? The plan for today was to find her and bring her home or at least talk to her and make sure she's okay. She turned her phone off so it wasn't like I could call her and she probably wouldn't answer her phone if it was on anyway. I sat there thinking, I had talked to Naomi she hadn't seen her. Nikki popped in my head. "That's a good I idea, I'll call John." 

I call him but he doesn't answer, so I sat there again thinking. "She wouldn't go there anyway, they live in Tampa......Tampa......Roman!" 

It's a longshot but maybe somewhere between the fight and now, they made up and maybe she's with him. It kind of makes sense, there isn't anywhere else I can think of. I grabbed my keys and headed over to Roman's house.

On the drive there, I tried calling a few times but her phone was still off. It was going on 6 pm and the closer I got to Roman's house, the more upset I got. She went to his house? She convinced me she was all about me and didn't care about him anymore. I guess she was lying to me again.

Once I got there, I stood at his door for a second, listening, to see if I heard anything. Of course, I heard nothing. I banged on the door with my fist, "Joe open up." I waited a couple of seconds then banged again. "Joe I know you're in there." He finally opened the door. He stood there looking at me, like I was interrupting him.

Folding his arms, "What?"

"Is she here?" I ask

He scratches his head, "She who?" He says

I walk pass him and into his condo, looking around the kitchen and living room. "Where is she?" I yell

Walking up behind me, "I'm assuming you're looking for Gia. Well, Randy, I haven't seen her since St. Louis." He leans against the wall smiling, "I knew you would fuck up."

"Where is she?" I ask again

"I don't know." He folds his arms again. "Why do you keep asking me that, is she missing or something?" He asks

"She left the house last night and I haven't seen her since. I'm really worried." I say trying to calm myself down.

"Oh, you really fucked up if she left. Did you call her mom or sister? Maybe she went back to Chicago. Why would she come here?" He asks

"If she went to Chicago she'd call me. She isn't there and I don't want to get her sister all worked up. She has to take care of her kid." I say trying to think about where else she could be.

"When did you start caring about her sister?" He asks

"I don't, I'm just saying, she needs to take care of her kid. I don't want to get Cassie worried. Come on man, I know we don't get along but help me out. I need to know if she's okay." I say

He shrugs, "I can't help you bro and I don't know where she is. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to continue relaxing before I go back to work. You know I've been cleared." He says being an asshole.

"If you talk to her, will you let me know?" I ask

"Yeah, sure." He says following me towards the door.