Time Apart

A few weeks have passed and I haven't talked to Joe. I refused to pick up his calls scared to know what type of conversation he wanted to have. Yes, I was scared. I don't even watch Raw anymore because I don't want to see him. I'll admit it had been hard and I do miss him but I can't deal with his drama and ever since I slept with Randy, I have been avoiding Joe. Randy said he wouldn't tell Roman because of he did he would be telling on himself. Which is good because I trust Randy and I know he wouldn't do anything without talking to me first.

Our friendship has become a real friendship, with occasional sex every now and then. I have noticed Randy has become a little too attached to me though. I literally talk to him 3 to 5 times a day and I see him almost weekly now. He wasn't doing any live events because he injured his foot during a match at Smackdown the week before. So he was home on the Monday before his show.

We were at a local bar with a couple of Randy's friends and his friend Shauna pulled me outside to talk to me.

What's up Shauna!"

"I just wanted to pull you to the side and ask you what's going on with you and Randy?" She asks

"We're friends. Why?"

"Honestly, I don't care if something is going on with you two or not. I just wanted to let you know that what he's doing with you, he's done before."

"What are you talking about Shauna?"

"When he was with his first wife, he met Kim. He was so into her and ended up leaving Sam for her. Now that he's with Kim, he's met you and seems super into you, I think he's going to do the same thing. I just want to give you a heads up." She says

Brushing it off, "Shauna its not like that and I don't think you should worry about what's going on with us and I don't care about what Randy did back then."

"I like you, I'm just looking out for you because if you guys end up together, he'll probably do the same to you. It's a pattern with him." She says

Getting irritated, "Okay thanks but no thanks." I walk back into the bar and sit next to Randy. "Do you want to go?"

Looking at his phone, "Yeah we can, you drive."

We say goodbye to everyone and get into Randy's truck. Before I drive off, I tell him of the conversation Shauna and I had.

"I don't know what's up with her. She's always in my business, she needs to keep her damn mouth closed." He says

"Randy, its okay. I don't care about what she has to say. You and I have a great relationship."

"We have a great relationship?" He asks

"Yes. We don't?" I ask him getting confused.

"Nah everything is good with us. Do you trust me though?" He asks getting his phone out.

"Yes, Why?"

"Have you checked your phone recently?" he asks

"No, Why?"

"Well, I've been keeping something from you. I wasn't going to say anything but you made me feel bad just now." He hands me his phone.

Looking at his phone, "Randy are you serious, is this real?"

"Yeah." He says with a disappointed look on his face.

Pissed off, "You didn't feel you should tell me Joe got hurt a few days ago, when it happened? That's shady Randy."

"I didn't want to say anything because I knew you'd run to his side... Like you always do." He takes his phone from me.

"You're jealous?"