Closure

The next day, I had a few errands to run. I was sitting in my car Randy bought me a few months ago.

It was another pawn to make me "comfortable" here in Orlando

It was another pawn to make me "comfortable" here in Orlando. Whatever. I was alone so I thought it was the perfect time to call the person I thought about last night. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Trin!" I say excitedly.

"Girl, I haven't talked to you in forever. You're not dating Joe anymore so you feel you don't have to talk to me?"

"No, it's just a little awkward. Especially now." I explained

"It's nice to hear from you. I heard you were at the show a couple of weeks ago but I didn't see you."

"Yes, I was hiding out. Randy wanted me to go. I didn't even see Nikki. But Trin, I was calling because I kind of have a dilemma and I need your help because I know you'll tell me what to do."

"Oh Lord, what's your dilemma?"

"Joe texted me asking for closure. I don't know what I should do because if I do, I know Randy is going to lose it but some things went down last week between Joe and I and I felt bad. I feel like I should give him that and apologize. What should I do?" I asked

"Well, Jon told me what happened because Joe told him and yes you were wrong and yes you shouldn't have had Randy involved because we all know how he is. But since you guys broke up he's been acting weird. He told Jon a couple of months ago he went to Chicago to see you but you weren't home."

"Girl, I've been in Orlando for 6 months." I say

"So you live in the same city as me and didn't tell me?"

"Like I said I've been hiding." I laugh

"Anyway, yes you owe it to him to give him closure so he can move on with his life. But I do have one concern."

"What's that?"

"There's a woman, her name is Lindsay. He's been talking to her for a couple of months."

Surprised, "He has a girlfriend?" 

"Yes, she's a dancer and she seems to be really into him." She says

"You've met her? And what kind of dancing?" I ask a little upset about the news.

"We've hung out a couple of times, she's really nice. She dances for Chris Brown."

"So he has a girlfriend but is still trying to get back with me? What an asshole. This is what I'm talking about. He only cares about himself." I say getting angry.

"Well he likes her but he's still in love with you. He keeps her at a distance. Just talk to him. It'll do you both good."

"Thank you, I'll think about it. And I'm living in Orton's house. Come by whenever you want. You and Jon are always welcome. I need some friends out here anyway." We laugh.