Last Minute Trip

One day, a month later, I was out running errands for my sister and I got a call from Randy

One day, a month later, I was out running errands for my sister and I got a call from Randy. I hadn't really talked to him since that day at his house when he tried to have sex with me. We texted every now and then but nothing too deep. Anyway, he told me to come over to his house. I asked where his wife was and he told me she was on a girls vacation in Cabo. Not that I was avoiding her, I just wasn't comfortable seeing her after what happened. Randy and I never had sex or anything, I just didn't feel right about it. I got to his house and rang the doorbell, He answered.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, Come in." He says and let's me in.

I sit on the sofa, "What do you want?"

Sitting next to me, "I know you're not supposed to be here but I wanted you to come over."

"Okay, why?"

"I was thinking about the whole you and Joe thing. Have you talked to him?" he asks

"No, I haven't talked to him. He's been calling but I won't answer. Have YOU talked to him?"

He stands up, "No I've seen him at work but we haven't said anything to each other, other than what's up."

"Alright, so what's up?" I ask again

"I know what your problem is." He says and I laugh

"What do you mean, you know what my problem is?"

"I think you need someone who's gonna give you a rush. You were bored with him. Joe isn't a bad guy, he just plays one. You need someone who's gonna throw you on the bed or against the wall and have their way with you."

I don't say anything, I just stare at him.

"Have you ever been handcuffed?"

I clear my throat, "No."

"I think that's why you keep coming around. You get with me what you don't with him. You came over here without any hesitation. You haven't even talked to him. Why?" He asks

"I just haven't, he's an ex. I have no reason to."

"Yeah, okay. Anytime I call, you answer right away but you don't answer his calls, someone you say you love. It shouldn't matter if they're an ex or not, you should give him that respect because of the history you guys have but you don't." He says walking towards me.

"I don't have a reason to answer." I say standing my ground.

"Come with me." He says

I follow him into his garage. There was a car that had a cover over it. He took it off and he had a blue Lamborghini Huracán Spyder.

"Oh my god. You have a Huracan?" I ask as I touch the car.

He says as he walks over to me, "Yeah, this is me and this is what you need." he opens the door.