It's My Birthday

Gia's POV

Gia's POV

A month-and-a-half later, I was still in Chicago. Randy and I are still together and we have been trying to work out our relationship. He hated the fact that I went back to Chicago and left him in Orlando by himself. He thought that after a week, I would return and things will go back to normal, but they did not.

Randy has completely lost his shit. He has hacked his way into my phone to see if Roman and I were still talking, which I haven't talked to him in a month. He has popped up at my house 7 times within the last month-and-a-half. One of those times he slept in my driveway because I would not let him in my house. I don't know what I'm going to do about Randy but I do know he's very remorseful for what he did and I know he loves me and that alone makes me want to try to work it out. I know he's just confused about what's going on and it's making him act out this way. I told him if he stayed away that I would come home.

Today (June 19th) is my birthday, my friends have decided to throw me a birthday party since I haven't been home in so long. It's going to be super nice to get to hang out with my old friends and people I grew up with and my family. It's been so long since I have been able to do so. Just regular people trying to have fun. No Paparazzi, no one asking me questions about Randy or Roman, no WWE stuff and definitely no Randy. I made sure no one told him about the party so I will be able to relax and just be the old me I was before Roman and all of the WWE stuff.

The party was being held at a nightclub called, "Levels" in downtown Chicago. All of my friends and family were there to celebrate with me. A few of my "well known" friends attended. Some from from the Chicago Bulls, Cubs, Blackhawks, and White Sox and a few of their friends. Also, Chance The Rapper, Ryan Henry and his crew, and a few of wrestlers from Chicago that I've become friends with along the way. To my surprise Jon, Trinity, Nikki and Brie came out as well. The night was going well, everyone was having fun and having a few drinks. We all were sitting in my booth, in a roped-off area of the club. It was so nice to be myself and then Nikki asked the question I have been trying to avoid all night.

"So where's Mr. Psycho?" Nikki asks

"Nikki I don't want to talk about him tonight. All you need to know is we're okay." I say taking a sip of my drink. "Whatever Randy told John, I'm sure he told you, and I'm pretty sure it's only half the truth and we will talk about this another day but not tonight. I don't want to think about that."

She says sarcastic, "Okay, sorry." She turns her head and start talking to Brie.

Trinity, who was sitting on the other side of me, tapped me on my shoulder to get my attention. She was looking out in the crowd and pointing. Jon was standing up on his phone trying to direct someone to where we were sitting. After taking a few sips of her drink, she turned to me and smiled.

"What?" I asked knowing that she was up to something. She just started laughing.

"I know you said you didn't want to deal with any WWE stuff today but I thought you can make an exception for your man."