Work On Yourself

The next day, I was sitting on the beach, in the back of the house on my laptop. I had been out there for a couple of hours. Randy was in the house doing whatever. I was surprised he left me alone this long. He probably didn't care since he could see me out of the window. Lol I was going back and forth between relaxing and working on the book. I hadn't been able to get anything done lately with all of the things going on. I had my wine and peace and quiet. I was getting a lot of work done when I was interrupted by the sound of Randy's voice. He had on basketball shorts with no shirt or shoes. I guess it's okay since we are on the beach.

He sits down in the seat next to mine, "You've been out here for a while."

Not looking up for my laptop, "Uh-huh."

"Remember that after party I had after WrestleMania?"

Still not looking up, "Yep."

"You know you were in that chair and I was in this chair when we first met and had our first conversation?"

"Yep." I say typing on the laptop.

He turns to me, "You've had an attitude ever since we left John and Nikki's. What's up? You don't seem to interested in what I'm saying."

"No, I'm interested in what I'm doing right now." I say trying to focus.

He takes my glass and drinks my wine, "You know you, really don't need to do this book."

"I know I don't need to but I'm doing it." I say getting more irritated by the second.

"Why do you want to write a book about you and Joe?" He asks

"Because that's what they want me to do." I say

He says, "Yeah but you don't have to do it."

I close the laptop in frustration, "Can I help you Randy? You didn't come out here to talk about the book. What's up?" I ask

"Actually I did, I want to know why you wanna take time out of your life to write a book about something that doesn't matter." He says

"Obviously, it does matter because they would not have approached me about it if people didn't want to know. I had a contract because of Joe and they know me for being with him." I say

"But you're with me now. So it's stupid to write about that. Why don't you write about us?" He asks

"Because that was not the deal. Okay, you clearly have an issue with this but there's nothing I can do about it. I signed a contract to write this book and that is what I will do." I say sternly

"If you say you're over him why do you need to write a book about him? It's clear to me that you're not over him and you still want to be with him. You're still talking to him aren't you?" He asks getting angry.

I take a deep breath to refrain from getting angry myself but he knows I am extremely irritated with him, "Randy we do not talk. Would you like my phone and my laptop to confirm?" I ask

"Yeah I would." He holds his hand out.

I get up, throw my phone and laptop in his lap and walk into the house. He sat out there for a few minutes, I'm sure he was looking through my phone and then he walked into the bedroom where I was.

He sits my phone and laptop on the bed next to me, "You have missed calls from him."

I yell, "Are you fucking kidding me? They're missed calls, you can see I did not return them. Ready I'm done, I can't do this anymore. This is ridiculous." I get up to walk out of the room but he grabs me and throws me against the wall.