This is my fault

Gia's POV

The next week (Monday), I met with Stephanie before Raw and signed the contract. It basically stated as long as the rivalry was active I was under contract but it went until the day after WrestleMania. I was told to mix things up, I'm in a relationship with Joe but extremely flirty with Randy. Blah blah blah, A lot of recorded scenes, which I'm totally okay with.

Before the show, I met Randy in a sky-box again. When I walked in he had a big smile on his face. "I thought you might've forget."

"No I didn't." He gives me a hug and kiss.

"Well, after tonight we won't have to do this anymore." He says

"Why?"

"Because I'm on my tour bus. We can try to meet there." he says

"Okay, I'm nervous about tonight." I say sitting down

"I'll be out there with you, you don't have to be nervous." He says

"I know but I still am. I don't have to say anything but I'm always one of the people behind the camera, not in front of it."

"You're going to be fine. If you start feeling scared or anything just look at me." He says sitting next to me, "I can calm your nerves." He leans over and kisses me passionately. I didn't want to stop but he pulls away. "I don't know how long I can keep this up. We need to get away for a couple of days."

"I don't think that's going to happen any time soon because I'm traveling with him. If I stayed at home I could."

"I know. We'll figure something out." He says

At the show, Randy called Roman out. I walked out with him and we both stood at the top of the ramp. The boos kind of stopped when they saw me, they was probably confused because they never see him with anyone, especially a woman. I'm sure some people was wondering who I was. I know some people already knew who I was.

Randy says standing in the ring, "I know some of you want to know who this beautiful woman is. This is Gia Graham, someone who I know very well." He laughs, "Let me sum it up for you guys." he points at Roman, "Boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, girl breaks up with boy, girl meets Randy Orton and we fall madly in love and now boy-"

Roman cuts off Randy, "Stop. It's more like Randy overstepped his boundaries by trying to take  girl from me."

"However you want to try to put it, Roman it worked. I have your girl." Randy says

I don't say anything, I just stand there looking at them both. I make eye contact with Randy and he cracks a small smile, winks his eye at me and mouths "You're okay."

Roman says, "It didn't work she's standing next to me but that doesn't matter. You kicked me in my face last week and thought you'd get away with it. I'm here to tell you, its not going down like that."

Roman drops the mic and runs down to the ring and they start going at it. I walk down to the ring and sit next to the commentators. Stephanie comes out and declares a match between them and it starts.

Randy ends up winning the match. I help Roman out of the ring and while we were walking up the ramp Randy grabbed a mic.

"Bye Gia, I'll see you later!" I turn around and smile at him which pisses Roman off and he yells for me to turn around and keep walking.

Roman's POV

Once we got back to the dressing room, I was quiet.

"What's wrong Joe?" She asks

"Nothing, just don't talk to me."

"Why what did I do now? You know this is beginning to annoy me. You wanted me here, not the other way around. You told me to sign the contract, I didn't have to. Why are you acting like this? I feel like you're a completely different person." She says