Gorillas

Randy's POV

After the show, I got showered and got my things together and I was getting ready to head to my hotel. I was walking to my car when I saw someone standing by it. I took a closer look and noticed it was Gia. She flew all the way to Houston to see me? I walked up behind her and she turned around.

"Hey you!" She said smiling at me.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were in Chicago?"

"Yeah, I was but I thought you wanted to see me. It's been a month-and-a-half." She says

"I know and I've missed you. What happened in Chicago?" I ask

"Don't worry about it. All you need to know is I'm here with you and I'm sorry I left you for so long." She opens the door to the back seat, "How much have you missed me?"

I smile while throwing my bags in the front seat, "I've missed you a lot!" I climb in the back seat with her. As soon as I get in she starts unbuckling my jeans. I help her get them down and she climbs into my lap and sits on my dick.

After a few seconds of her riding me, I stopped for a second to admire her. I run both of my hands up the sides of her torso. I try to kiss her but she slaps me...Hard.

"Don't ever cheat on me again." She says as she continues riding me and looking in my eyes.

I just look at her. I'm pissed off that she just slapped me. I fight through my anger and try to enjoy the moment. I grab her by her neck trying to scare her but she didn't get scared, she just smiled at me. I pull her face down by her neck so we could be eye to eye. "I'm sorry." I grab her thighs and she looks away. I grab her face, "Have my baby." She doesn't say anything just just kisses me. After a few more minutes, I came and she got off.

Laying on the other side of the car, "I needed that."

"Me too but if you ever put your hands on me again you'll regret it."

She laughs and I grab her by her hair. "Gia I'm not playing with you."

"Randy you would never physically harm me, you love me too much. All I'd have to do is leave you and you'd go crazy." She climbs back onto my lap.

I put my arms around her, "You think you know me so well don't you?"

"No but I do know you love me and you don't want to be without me." She says

She puts her arms around my neck and I smile at her. "You're right, I don't want to be without you."

"I don't know what I did to you but I love how much you care about me. I love that you love me so much."

She kissed me and it was a kiss like we never had before. It was so intense and passionate I felt a tingle all over my body. I love this woman so much. I'm absolutely crazy about her and she makes me feel so good. And our sex is amazing we can do it anywhere and it'll still be great. I break the kiss, "Give me a baby."

She looks at me with a serious look, "Okay but under one condition."

"What's that?" I ask

"You have to leave Joe alone."

I push her off of me, "What the fuck do you mean, I have to leave him alone? Why are you even worried about him?"

"I'm tired of you always attacking him, especially for things he didn't do. I'm engaged to you, not him. That should be the only thing you care about." She says

"So you do know about the fight?"

"Of course heard about it. That's why I want you to leave him alone before one of you gets seriously hurt. Joe and I smoothed everything over. We're okay but we're not talking. I felt bad about the things I said to him. The things I said to him about you were true but I wanted to apologize to him. So him and I are definitely over and done with and I don't want you to worry about that anymore. He's not a problem or threat to our relationship."