Autumn Leaves

In true Randy fashion, Randy came out, got a chair and sat in the middle of the ring.

Randy's POV

Randy's POV

"I started my career in 2000 right here in St Louis. I've been with this company for 18 years..Just in case you've been locked into sports entertainment solitary confinement, Roman Reigns is the new WWE champion. That means I have to leave the company."

(Everyone boos)

"A decision that was probable but I'll be honest with you, I didn't think it would happen. I didn't think any of this would happen. Over the years you guys have gotten to know me. Here's the deal though, you guys only see what you see on TV. There's a lot about me, about everybody else that you obviously don't know. I only have a few seconds so I need to tell you this one thing, you guys have no idea how much I respect this company. Not just this company today but every single person who's allowed me to be here today. Guys like Steve Austin, guys like Triple H, guys like the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, guys like the Undertaker."

(Everyone cheers)

"You see when I got a chance here, Championships were one thing but my goal at the end of the day was to be able to look each and every one of those guys in the eye and for them to sit back and say to me "kid you're alright". I know some of you guys think I might've got a bad deal out of this but my time here has actually been pretty wonderful. I've got to dance in this ring with Hall of Famers, I got to travel the world, I got to meet millions and millions of people and quite frankly I got to live out a fantasy. So I am not going to let what Roman Reigns has been doing to me ruin what has been the greatest 17 years of my life. One thing you guys may not know is life moves pretty fast here in the WWE. I remember when I started, WWE was a very big part of my life and then the WWE became my life. It was by my choice, I wanted to give every single thing I had to each and every one of you every time I stepped in these ropes. It takes sacrifice. I know you hear things going on with me in the media but I have some things within myself that I need to take care of. I've done some things I'm not proud of and hurt some people. And I want to stand in the middle of this ring, with all the cameras on me and I want to publicly apologize to a certain person that I've hurt. I'm not going to say anything names, but I'm sorry." I say looking right at the camera.

(Everyone starts chanting Randy's name)

"You guys are being nice, I look like an idiot up here. You know what forget it, if I look like an idiot I'm going to be an idiot. One thing I always loved about you guys is you're always honest. Remember everybody out there it's your passion that keeps all of us coming back and every single time I heard RKO or my name chanted from each and everyone of you, I know I earned it. I just want to take one second before I leave to say something to Roman Reigns."

(Everyone boos)

"I know but here's the shame of it all, I actually think the kid has a little bit of talent and I'm trying to help him out before I leave. Roman, do yourself a favor and take a bit of advice from a veteran. Stop walking around with a chip on your shoulder. You need the universe because these fans will give you everything if you give everything in return. Success in this business is due to consistent performance day in and day out. You give them everything, they will give everything back to you."