It's Complicated

Romans POV

A couple of weeks later, Gia and I were out to lunch with Jon and Trin. I'm not gonna lie, I've been on edge with this whole Randy situation happening. I'm very aggravated and most of the time I'm very stern and serious with her, giving her direct, and sometimes mean questions and remarks. I love her but she needs to understand I don't want this to happen again. I was a little irritated because her phone kept going off and she wasn't looking at it or answering so of course, I'm thinking it's Randy and she's trying to hide it.

We were all talking before our food came and Trin says, "I'm so happy you two are back together. You know he slipped back into his isolated ways." I flash a look at her as if I was telling her to shut up.

Gia smiles and takes a sip of her water, "I've missed you guys too." Her phone buzzes but she ignores it.

Jon says, "That day he got hurt, all he kept saying is he wish you was there with him. So when you finally texted him, his face lit up." He makes a excited face and everyone laughs.

I look over at Gia with a straight face, "You gonna get that?"

"No." She says taking another sip of water.

"So I heard you're going to go on the road with us for a while." Trin says

"Yeah, we have some things we need to settle and work through. It's best for me to be with him right now."

"That's going to be fun." Trin says

"No it's not. They might not like each other after 2 weeks." Jon laughs, "I can't stand your ass but I'm stuck with you." Trin hits him on the arm.

I laugh at them and I hear Gia's phone buzz again back to back. I have to admit every time her phone goes off, I think it's Randy and I get suspicious. Especially when she doesn't want to answer it.

"Gia who's texting you?" I ask in frustration and Jon and Trin look at Gia.

"I don't know, I didn't check." She says with an attitude.

"Look at your phone."

Trin says, "Damn Joe, what's up with you? Calm down, why does she have to answer her phone?"

I look at her then back to Gia who is checking her phone.

"It's my sister, she's asking how I'm doing. Do you want to see?" She holds up her phone.

"Nah it's cool." I look away

"Do you do that every time her phone rings?" Trin asks

Before I could say anything Gia answers for me.

"Yes, he does." She slips her phone in her back pocket. "And it's getting annoying... Move." She says to me, "I need to go to the bathroom." I get up to let her out of the booth. She slides out and brushes past me.

"You need to chill. When did you become the jealous boyfriend?" Jon says

"Y'all don't know what has happened these last 4 months. I found out she was with Orton."

"Randy Orton?" Trin asks

"Yes."

"That don't even sound right. He's married still, Isn't he?" Jon asks

"Yeah I guess so. He came to my house and we almost fought in the lobby. I told her to stay away from him. That's why she's going with me when we leave."

"That's crazy but remember I told you-"

I cut Jon off, "Don't finish that sentence. I told you don't say anything negative about her. Watch it."