This Is It

The following week, I flew her daughter, cassie and sister Bria out, as well as Jojo and we attended all of the WrestleMania festivities. On Thursday night, Gia took Jojo, Cassie and Bria to Axxess, while I worked it. Friday, Gia and I went to the Hall of Fame ceremony but didn't walk the red carpet (which created more rumors about our relationship). She took them to NXT Takeover on Saturday, while I practiced and prepped from my match and Sunday was WrestleMania.

That whole day, (Sunday) it seemed like we didn't talk. We actually didn't talk the whole week in New Orleans, even at HOF and we were there together. We mostly spoke with our eyes. We both knew after Sunday it was over indefinitely and I just didn't know what to say to her. They met me at the stadium along with the rest of my family. We chilled in my dressing room until it was time for the show to start then we moved to our box. Gia, Bria, Cassie and Jojo came down and sat ringside for my match. Gia didn't have to work she was just watching tonight, her contract was officially up today.

I came out and as always they added extra pyros to my entrance. I made it to the ring and while waiting for Randy, as always, I looked over at Gia and told her "I love you." She smiles and Randy's music starts. He walked to the ring with the title over his shoulder. We hadn't heard much from him the last week, we definitely saw him but no exchanges were made. When he got into the ring, he looked at me with that dumb smirk again, then he pointed over to Gia and blew a kiss to her. I'm assuming it was for the cameras seeing how we hadn't argued in over a week. It still bothered me a bit though. 

Right before the match began, I wanted to make it clear to him that this wasn't just a wrestling match, it was a fight and if he tried anything illegal I would purposely injure him. I said exactly that without the cameras or mics picking up the audio.

The match started and it was a regular match, both of us struggling to get the upper hand. That went on for a few minutes then he kicked me in the stomach and started gaining momentum. We went back and forth for about 10 minutes until he tripped me and started stomping my body then face. Once I was able to get up and slide out the ring to create some distance between us, he jumped out of the ring knocking me into the barricade. He dragged me by my hair over to where Gia and the girls were sitting, sat my head on the top and started pounding my head with his fist. Gia didn't flinch one bit. I was able to get away from him and get him on the ground, where I started stomping his face, then I speared him through the barricade. Later on in the match, after he hit me with 2 RKO's and a Punt Kick, I Superman punched him twice and speared him again. I pinned him and I won the title.

It was a long 40 minute match but I came out on top. I won the Title and the rivalry. Randy disappeared up the ramp. Confetti came down and fireworks went off as I held up MY title.

After a few minutes, I got out the ring and walked over to Gia and gave her a long passionate kiss. I didn't care if the cameras were on us. I knew it was going to be the last time I got to do it. I picked up Jojo and Cassie and they walked with me up the ramp as I made my way backstage.

We celebrated for a couple of hours, then headed to our hotel. I still had to be at work on in the morning, so I couldn't party much. When I got there Gia, her sister and the girls were already there, in their rooms asleep. I called Gia so I could get Jojo

"Hey Gia, are the girls asleep?" 

"What do you think? It's 3 am." She says jokingly

I laugh, "You're right, dumb question. What are you doing up?"

"I was waiting for you." She says

"Why were you waiting up for me?"

"I wanted to see you before I left in the morning. Is it okay if I come to your room? The girls are with Bria." she says

"Sure come on."

A few minutes pass and there is a knock on my door. I knew it was Gia, so I just opened without looking first.

"Hey." she says sounding nervous, "I just wanted to come by to say goodbye and-"

I cut her off with a kiss on the lips, "I really don't want to talk." I pick her up and take her to the bed,  "Are you ready to say goodbye to me?"

She pulls me down on top of her, "Just give me some time to work things out. I'm going to come back to you."

"I don't care if it takes years, I'll be here waiting on you." I take a minute to admire her beauty one last time then I kiss her again. This time with more passion and more intense.

Looking into her eyes, "I don't know how I'm supposed to let you go. I don't know if I can let you walk away from me again."

She smiles, "I don't want you to. Just be in this moment, right now." She kisses me on the lips, "Don't think, just be right here with me."

I couldn't help that I was having second thoughts about letting her go be with Orton. It was like I was seeing her for the first time and I was falling in love with her all over again. I knew if I let her leave, I wasn't going to see her again but I knew she had already made up her mind and I helped her, I pushed her to that decision. All I could do was be in the moment and remember all the memories we had, good and bad, especially this one.

I leaned down, closed my eyes and kissed her. I took my time with her, I didn't rush anything. I wanted the last time we were intimate to be perfect. We made love that night of course. 

When I woke up in the morning, she was gone and Jojo was in the other bed next to mine fast asleep. I texted her goodbye but I never got a response.

It was time to start my life without her. The past 2 years and 2 months was like a movie. I finally divorced my wife after years of stress and being depressed but I met someone who helped me out of that dark time. I had 2 beautiful twin boys but lost a daughter. I was at the top of my game and now the #1 wrestler in the company but now, I was alone. I am single for the first time in over 12 years. That doesn't matter though, I'm about to just focus on work and my children. I'm going full force in the business and that's what I need to focus on...Forget all the other bullshit.

Soooo what did you guys think about this chapter??
Do you think they're really over??
Do you think she'll end up with Randy??