A Ring and a Baby

Gia's POV

A couple of days later, I was in bed on my laptop, trying to get a little work done. It was late Tuesday night, a few hours after Smackdown went off. I knew Randy would be home the following morning, so I thought I could get as much work done as I could before he got there.

I was still struggling with writing about Joe because I didn't want to think about him. I felt bad about what happened and the things I said to him when we went to St.Louis. His face is still in my head, I can't get it out. It's almost like it's haunting me. Honestly, I don't know why I said those things to him. The truth is, I still cared about him, I truly loved that man but I just wanted to keep away for my own sanity and to stop the drama with Randy.

Talking to myself, "I need to work. Stop thinking about him." I look at my watch and it says 12:52 am. "I'm just going to go to bed." I push my laptop over to Randy's side of the bed and fall asleep.

After a few hours, I was awaken by a loud sound downstairs. I jump up and grab my phone and the time is now 4:05 am. I get up and go to see what that noise could've been.

I get to the doorway of my room and see Randy standing in the foyer.

"You scared the shit out of me. What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming until the morning."

Walking up the stairs to me, "I wanted to surprise you and I wanted to see you." He hugs then kisses me on the forehead and walks into the bedroom.

Following him, "You must be super tired. Do you need anything?"

"No just sleep." He plops down onto the bed. "I wouldn't have to come home in the middle of the night if you would just come with me."

"No arguing tonight." I take his shoes off, "Get some rest. We can talk tomorrow." I climb into bed, removing my things from his side of the bed.

He takes off his clothes and gets in, "I've missed you." He wraps his arms around me and falls asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and started writing on my laptop again while Randy slept next to me. It was around 10am and I had got quite a bit done. I was reading over my work and I heard my phone vibrate back to back 4 times. Feeling accomplished, I reached over and grabbed it off the nightstand. I had 4 text messages, I went into my inbox and see the texts came from.....Wait for it.....King Reigns. I didn't realize I still had his number stored in my phone. Actually, I DID delete his number from my phone when I got back to Chicago after Mania. My sister must've put it back in my phone.

The text read:

"Gia, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm not sure why you were acting how you did last week but we really need to talk. There are some things that I need to tell you in order for me to move on. I can live with the fact that you've moved on but I need closure. I hate to have to ask you for this because it's really not in my character and you know that but you have really effected my life and I think that's why this is a struggle for me. Just do me this one favor please and after this you will no longer hear from me."

I sit and think to myself that's the least I can do give him some kind of closure. I do kinda like that he is still suck on me. Yeah it's a shity thing for me to think but it's nice knowing someone can't get over you, especially someone like him.

Randy moves over and put her arm around me, "Good morning baby." He asks

Turning off my phone, "Morning."

He rolls over and starts looking for something in the nightstand on his side of the bed.

"What are you looking for?"