Loyalty

ONE YEAR LATER.......

I was laying on my back with my girl on top of me. We were in the middle of having sex. I could tell she was about to cum because she always bites her bottom lip. She let out a few moans of pleasure then collapsed on my chest. I tried to wrapped my arms around her but she rolled over and got out of bed with the sheets wrapped around her and went to sit at the computer desk.

"Work?" I ask disappointed

"Yes, work. I have to submit a couple of chapters in a week." She says never breaking eye contact with the computer screen.

"Okay." I get out of bed and put on my boxers, "I'm going for a swim."

Gia and I have been together officially for 6 months now and I'm still completely obsessed with her. I think she's beautiful in everyway and she knows how bad I have it for her but lately she's been burying herself in work and I'm not too happy about that.

WWE offered her a book deal. She said she thought it would be a good idea because she could actually put her college degree to use. They said she was the most talked about woman in WWE who wasn't a wrestler last year and they wanted her to write a "fictional" (but not so fictional) book about her life, being thrown into the business, becoming part of a storyline and being on the road with WWE. Basically a tell all book without telling it all. They don't want to make the wrestlers involved to look bad.

I stood watching her for a minute, then went out back to the pool and got into the water. I started thinking about how the last 6 month has changed my life. I convinced her to move to Orlando and into my house a couple of months ago and ever since then we've been inseparable. She refused to go on the road with me afraid she will run into Joe, which wouldn't happen because he's on Raw and I'm on Smackdown and we're not traveling together anymore.

After about an hour, I went back up to the room and she was sitting there in the same spot I left her in. When she saw me she closed her laptop.

"Hey!"

"How's writing going?" I ask walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

She walks in behind me still wrapped in the sheets from the bed, "It's going alright. I'm kind of stuck on the part when we met." She turns to the mirror and starts fixing her hair, "I don't want to relive that."

I walk over and wrap my arms around her from behind, "Well baby, make it up. I don't want you relive that either." You look beautiful though. You should take a shower with me."

"If I keep taking breaks every time you ask I'm never going to get any work done." She says turning to face me.

"10 minutes. You know I can't keep my hands off of you. Plus I leave tomorrow so you'll have all the free time and peace and quiet you need to get something done." I say pulling her to the shower.

"10 minutes Orton." 

I smile, "Okay."

Gia's POV

We fooled around in the shower and I got out. I put clothes on and went back over to my computer and opened it.