Anniversary Pt. 1

It was now March, a whole year since Gia and I met. Gia was flying into Tampa for work and it worked out that we would be able to see each other on this particular day. It was even better for me since it was in Tampa. I got the call she was on her way out with her bags.

"I can't get out my car to come get you but I'll be right outside. You're good to get your bags right?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I got here didn't I?" She laughs, "I'll be out in a minute."

We end the call and a few minutes later she walks out of the airport. She sees me and runs over. 

"Aww you got me flowers. Thanks babe." She smiles then kisses me and hands me her luggage.

I put her luggage in the trunk of my car.

"I finally get to see your Mustang....mine looks better!" She laughs and we drive off.

"I'm so happy I finally got you to Tampa.... After a while year!"

"I'm here for work babe." She says.

"I know but while you're here I'm going to try to talk you into moving here. Don't you want to be closer to me?" I put my hand on her leg, "We would have more time together." I say trying to convince her.

She cuts me off, "I'm not having this conversation right now. Let's just have fun while I'm here. Okay babe?" She leans over and kisses me on my cheek.

"We can do that." I say as I rub her leg, "I like this dress, you look really nice in it. I can't wait to take it off." I laugh.

A few minutes later, we pull up to my building.

The valet opens our doors and we get out

The valet opens our doors and we get out. I get her things out of the trunk. "Do you like this?" I ask putting my arm around her waist as she looks up at the building.

We walk into my building, "Yes, this is really nice. I like it. Why?" She asks.

"I don't want you staying here if you don't like it. Plus, this could be yours one day." I look down at her smiling as I push the button for the elevator.

"Shut up! You're not going to leave me alone about this are you?" She asks as we get into the elevator. "Cassie would love it. I wouldn't come this soon though."