Dirty Work

"Randy we need to-" I stop walking up the steps as soon as I see Kim.

"Oh

"Oh....Hi Kim." I glance over at Randy, "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting my husband. What are you doing here, walking on his bus without knocking first?"

"I just needed to talk to him. Something went down earlier with Joe and I just wanted to talk to him about it. Plus, I wanted to check on him."

She walks over to me, "You don't have anything to talk to my husband about."

Randy walks past her toward me, "Kim stop it. Gia let's go talk outside."

I tried to my hardest not to roll my eyes or be disrespectful to Kim. I didn't say anything to her. It wasn't like we were friends or anything but I guess I just felt guilty and I didn't want to start any drama.

Randy and I both got off the bus. As soon as we did he turned to me, trying to explain what was going on.

"I didn't know she was coming, she just popped up. When I got back to my bus, she was there. I swear I didn't know." He says

Not believing anything he's saying, "I was coming to tell you, I was going to stay with Joe and I guess that works out because you wife is here."

"No, you're not staying with him. I don't know what to say." He says

"You can start by saying, I'm sorry I did that to Joe. Your anger issues have to stop. You could've seriously hurt him. I'm serious Randy, I can't do this anymore. You're starting to be too dangerous and it's scary. Go get my bags off your bus and this can be over for good."

He just looks at me for a few seconds, then cracks a smile, "If you're going to do this, then you can go get your shit yourself." He says

I think about it for a minute, "You don't want me to do that."

Randy says, "Yes, I do. Go get them."

"Alright, fuck it!" I get back on his bus to get my things. I walked on and Kim stopped me again.

"What are you doing..... Here..... Again?" She says

"I have some things I need to get."

"What the hell do you need to get off my husband's bus? I suggest you stay away from my husband. I don't like you hanging around him. I didn't say anything in St. Louis because I thought you were with Joe, but you've been too comfortable around him." She says

I just look at her and laugh. I could tell she was pissed.

"I didn't tell a joke. There is nothing funny about what I said. When he's home I see your name popping up on his phone. I see when you call and he doesn't answer."  She says

I was so upset. I was trying to avoid getting into it with her, but I felt like she kept picking at me to get a response. I definitely tried to keep my composure, but I was just annoyed as hell at the whole situation with Randy and Joe, and now Kim popped up. I was just over it and it just came out.