Holding on to Hope

A couple of weeks later, I was at home working on my book on my computer and I heard Randy come in. He just got in from St.Louis, he had another meeting with the attorneys about his divorce. He must've been mad because he was slamming things around and I heard him go downstairs into his "man cave" and slam the door. About an hour later, he finally came upstairs into our bedroom.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I don't want to talk about it." He walks over to me and closes my laptop.

"Randy I'm working. What the hell is your problem?" I could smell the alcohol because he was standing so close to me. "You've been drinking. You know I don't want to deal with you when you're like this."

"Are you sure about that?" He picks me up off of the bed wrapping my legs around his waist. "I've had a long day. I just want you to shut up and take your clothes off."

I get down and sit back on the bed, "Well that's not going to put me in the mood."

He takes off his shirt and walks over to me, "Are you telling me my fiance doesn't want to have sex with me right now?"

"You coming in here half drunk and then demanding me take my clothes off. I don't care what kind of day you've had, you don't talk to me that way."

He starts getting frustrated with me, "Gia are you serious right now? Just take your clothes off, I'll do all the work." 

I bust out laughing, "Are you really that desperate right now?"

Laughing himself, "I've had a rough day. I just want you to lay your sexy ass down on the bed so I can have my way with you. I promise I won't be too rough." 

I give in, like I always do. I took my clothes off and laid down. He said he wouldn't be too rough but he did the exact opposite. I hate when he comes in like this, when he's had a bad day or when he's been drinking a lot. He always wants to have this rough sex and no one likes that ALL the time. I liked it at first but now it's annoying.

After he was done, I just rolled over and he got up and walked into the bathroom. Sometimes I felt like I was being used and not like his fiance. I looked at this huge rock on my finger and I kind of realized in that moment that I'm not really happy in this relationship and ever since that day with Joe, I was very critical about everything Randy did.

Almost everything he did annoyed me. It was like I was trying to find reasons to make myself mad at him, when he did nothing wrong. And he was really trying with me. I know he loves me to death but it was a little scary how much he did. It wasn't like I was trying to be with Joe. I just was starting to see how things really were and like I said it's scary being with one who is so possessive. He didn't want me to do anything without him. It was like he was always trying to be around me, he never let me out of his sight. I don't know if it was because of the whole Roman thing or if it was just him. It didn't seem like him and Kim had this type of relationship. She didn't seem like she was under any stress from him in any way and I didn't know why I felt like this towards him.

I put on a robe then went to sit out on our balcony. After a few minutes my mind fell on Roman. I wonder what he was doing and if he was with Lindsay. I haven't talked to him since I left Tampa and I don't know if he's still mad at me or if he just said forget me altogether. I went and got my phone and came back out and called Naomi.

"What's up girl?" She answers

"Hey, how is he?"

"Damn, no hi Trinity, how are you?" She says jokingly.

"I'm sorry, I just was thinking about him and I wanted to know if he's okay." I say

"I guess he's fine, I really haven't talked to him. Lindsey told me how you came over and he made her leave." She says laughing.