Joe's Birthday

Joe's POV

It was a month and 3 weeks after WrestleMania, Gia and I decided to keep her pregnancy a secret. We hadn't told anyone except for our immediate family. She was now at 21 weeks and we could still be seen together because she wasn't showing yet.

She was flying into Tampa for my birthday, I was planning a family dinner for her to meet my family and to officially announce her pregnancy. I knew there would be a lot of conversations I didn't want to have but I was prepared.

I was waiting for her at the baggage claim. I had a few people asking to take pictures and a small crowd around me and I saw her coming down the escalator, looking like an angel. She was in all white, it looked like she was floating. Lately, I feel like every time I see her my heart skips a beat. That also could be because she's having my baby and I'm so in love with her.

"Alright, my baby is coming guys." I sign a few more until she walks over. "Hey babe!!" I give her a hug and kiss then take her bag.

"I can't get used to this." She laughs while walking over to wait for her luggage.

"Alright guys, it was nice meeting you but I have to go." I walk over to Gia, "You are so beautiful." Putting my hand on her stomach, "How's my baby?"

She moves my hand, "She's good. Stop it before someone notices." She says to me as her bags come around the conveyor. I get them and we walk to my car and we head to my place.

We get to my door and I stop, "Wait right here. I'll be right back."

"Why?" She says

"Just wait, I'll be right back."

I go into my place and come back a few minutes later. "Okay, close your eyes."

"Why?" She asks, laughing.

With a big smile on my face, "You ask too many questions. Just do it." She closes her eyes and I take her hand and lead her in. Once we get in, I bend down and take off her shoes. "I know it's my birthday tomorrow but I wanted to do something for you to show you how much I appreciate you. Open your eyes." she opens her eyes and looks around. I had my fireplace going, I had candles lit and flowers on all the tables.

"What's all this?" She asks

"I know things have been pretty stressful lately and were half way through this pregnancy. I'm just trying to make things easier since that is going to get harder. I've turned my phone off so there isn't any distractions. You have my full attention. It's just me and you."

"You're so thoughtful. I love you and thank you." She says giving me a kiss and sitting down at the kitchen table.

"I didn't have time to cook but I did order your favorite." I say sitting down with the food.

"It's okay babe, I still appreciate this." she says

"So I've been thinking about baby names." I say eating my food.

"And what did you come up with Joe." She laughs a little.

"I like Roman."

She looks at me like I'm crazy, "Roman? I have one already. Plus, were having a girl." She says

"I picked the name because I like it but it's a character that's not me. If by any chance the doctor is wrong and she comes out as a boy, I like the name Roman."

"Okay Joe." She laughs, "Well, I have a name as well. Your mother would love it because it's an Italian name. I love the name Milania."

"I like that, I really like that!"