That Girl Lindsay

After I got home from Trinity's house, I walked downstairs where I figured he was and when I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Randy sitting on the couch with his pants down to his ankles and a girl on top of him, riding him. Neither one of them saw me. I stood there for a minute watching them have sex on my sofa and thinking about all the bullshit I went through to be with him and more importantly the bullshit HE went through to get me. I walked over to them and grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her off of him. 

Still holding the girl by her hair, "What the fuck is going on Orton? You did this in the house?"

He jumps up pulling up his pants, "Gia-"

I cut him off, "You don't have anything to say." I drag the girl by her hair up the stairs and throw her out of the house. Randy was following behind me.

"You threw her out naked?" 

I just closed the door and started walking upstairs to our bedroom. Without turning to look at him, "If you open the door I'm going to shoot your hand off."

He doesn't say anything nor does he follow me. I go into our room and close and lock the door behind me. I fall to the ground in tears completely heartbroken by the fact that Randy would cheat on me...I guess I should've known, it's not like I met him when he was single...karma.

After a few minutes, I managed to pull myself together enough to grab my laptop, purse and keys and I left the house without him knowing.

I just drove, I didn't know where I was driving to. I had no destination. I didn't know where to go, I didn't know who to call because Randy has managed to break my relationship with my sister and isolate me from my friends and family. I didn't want to go back to Trinity's house because it was late and I didn't want her to know this happened.

After a while, I kinda started to wonder where I was. I finally saw a sign....Tampa 10 miles. It was 2:30 am. "I drove to Tampa?" I thought to myself. I drove to the only place I could think of..... Joe's house.

I knocked on the door and he answered after a couple of minutes. He looked like he was in bed. Of course he was, it was so late. I'm sure I looked a mess, mascara running and makeup all over the place. He took one look at me and guided me in. Neither one of us spoke anything to each other. He already knew something was wrong. He took off my jacket then sat me down on the sofa and took off my shoes. He took me into his bedroom, took off my pants and shirt and put me in one of his tshirts. I got in his bed and he pulled the cover over me. He got in and pulled me close to him and we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up in his bed by myself. I just laid there for a while thinking about what happened last night. I couldn't believe I just went through this. He cheated on me, in our house. I think back to when he was cheating with me, he said he would never cheat on his wife in their house. I guess that's what I get. My mom always said, "How you got them, is how you'll lose them." I guess she was right. 

I felt like crap but I managed to drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom to get myself together. I threw my hair up in a ponytail, washed my face and brushed my teeth and went out into the living room to try to find Joe. He was sitting on the couch talking on the phone. When he saw me he told whoever he was talking to he would talk to him later and he got off the phone.

"I didn't want to wake you, so I came out here."

"It's fine." I go into his kitchen and start looking through the cabinets.

"What are you looking for?" He asks

"Vodka." I say

"Gia is 10:30 in the morning." He laughs a little.