King

Gia's POV

Gia's POV

We found a house right outside of Tampa, in Land O' Lakes, FL. We moved Cassie in with us, and all of this was done within a month, and we moved in the house within that week. We rushed everything because we needed to focus on SummerSlam, so I did everything I could to make it easier on him.

I've been trying to stay busy. This Randy thing really hit me hard and I've been trying to keep my mind off of him and what happened. I haven't talked to him, I promised Joe I wouldn't. Which I shouldn't, I should hate him but I don't. It's hard trying to move on from this, but I know I'm where I'm supposed be. I love Joe to death and he's such a good man. He was so good to me even when I wasn't to him. He still loved me and was there for me when I needed him. He never judged me, well accept for that one time after my birthday, but I understand now why he did it.

Joe and I have been through so much together, even when we were apart. I feel so stupid for falling for Randy when all I needed was who I already had. I appreciate him so much and I'm happy we were able to work things out. I don't know why I was so resistant to the idea of getting back together. I'm just so happy we did, I'm so happy with him.

So now we're in Brooklyn for SummerSlam. Joe has a match against Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship. This is a pretty big deal because if Roman wins, he'll be the first to hold both the Universal and the Heavyweight Championship titles at the same time. I'm extremely excited for him. One reason being because I was literally his biggest fan and loved him before I met him and secondly, now that we're together, I love this man with all my heart and I want nothing but good things for him. I'm so proud of him and he's worked so hard to get to where he is now. He is truly my King.

I have finally finished my book, "Building an Empire" and I've also started promoting it. They thought SummerSlam week was a good time to start which was good because I got to be with Joe. I attended every appearance with him leading up to SummerSlam.

We all were there for SummerSlam, all of his family and I had all 4 kids, JoJo, the twins and Cassie. We had been going all weekend and I was super tired, but I didn't want to show it. Joe wanted me and the kids ringside for his match and that's exactly where we were.

His entrance music played and we stood up in excitement. This match was so big, Lesnar vs. Reigns. They've been talking about it for the last month and a half. The fan in me was so excited to witness this, I've been wanting this match ever since WWE and Seth screwed him over at WrestleMania 31.

He got into the ring and as he used to always do. He looked over at me and mouthed I love you and I told him I loved him back.

Roman went on to win, he is now officially the first ever to hold both the Universal and WWE titles.