Unscripted

A few days later, we were in LA. It was my first stop on this dumb journey I HAD to take with Joe. I didn't want to go because I had to stop work, which I haven't been doing a lot of anyway. It was the day that started the crossover shows (Raw and Smackdown) and they were going to be doing mega shows (Raw one day and Smackdown the next, in the same city) until WrestleMania. It was the day after the Royal Rumble, which began the "Road to WrestleMania", the day Randy and Roman started their feud.

At the Royal Rumble, Roman won the entire Royal Rumble which secured him a spot at WrestleMania. I didn't see Randy except for on the TV at home but I was sure I would see him today and I wasn't mad about it. It had been a while since we last saw each other, the week before Christmas.

I had just got in the car, Joe picked me up from the airport. I was irritated, I had a long 4 1/2 hour flight from Chicago to LA. So needless to say, I wasn't in a good mood.

"What's wrong?" Joe asks

"I don't understand why the hell I have to be here. I'm missing out on work." I say with an attitude.

"Why don't you do jobs in the cities were in? I know it's kind of late now but start booking for later dates." He says

"I thought of that but I didn't know you would let me being on your jealous streak and all."

He laughs, "Okay, whatever. Anyway, when we get here, I don't want you talking to him. I don't want you to be alone with him either."

"Joe, I already know. I don't need you telling me what I can and can not do. I'll be honest, I really don't want to be here. You've become the type of boyfriend I don't want."

"Well that sucks for you cuz I'm not going nowhere." He says being a smart ass.

"Yeah and I only deal with it because I want to. I don't have to, understand that Joe." I roll my eyes.

We pull up to the Venue, there were fans waiting for all the wrestlers. They were screaming and yelling his name.

"Put on a happy face." He says as we get out and walk into the building.

"Why don't you ever take pictures and sign autographs?"

"Would you like for me to?" He asks

"Yes, I remember being in their position with Cassie. People truly get heartbroken when you don't."

"Is that how you felt?"

I smile, "Yes."

"Okay come on, let's go back out."

We walk out and they start screaming again. He signed autographs and took some pictures with the fans, actually took some myself with them. We went back in and into his private dressing room. I sat on the couch while he got dressed.

"I hope you don't expect me to stay locked in here the whole time."

"Find Trin and chill with her." he says

"Is this how its going to be?"

"I trust you but If he sees you, I know he's going to try to talk to you. He's a snake and I don't trust him." He says

"Okay Joe."

He goes to do a few promos and interviews. I decide to walk around the venue to find Trin. I got something to eat in catering. While eating, I got a text from Randy.

Randy: You're looking good!

Me: You're such a stalker, where are you? I'm not supposed to be talking to you. Lol

Randy: I know but you know that's not going to happen and I told you to find a way. I'm walking outside you should come talk to me.

Me: I don't think that's a good idea.