It's Me or Him

The next day, we woke up in the next city. I checked my phone, no texts or calls from Roman. He must be really mad. I laid my phone back down and looked over at Randy. I think I hurt him last night, I felt bad. Only being the second time he's actually let me know what he was thinking and I shot him down. I laid on his bare chest. He moves around a little then wraps his arms around me.

"I still love you." He says in a sleepy voice. I just put my arms around him and fall back to sleep.

Joe's POV

When I got to the venue the next day for smackdown, I saw Randy's bus and I headed straight for it. I had Gia's bags in hand and my plan was to give them to her.

Banging on the door and yelling, "Open the door! I know she's in there."

Opening the door, "I knew it was only a matter of time before you came buzzing around here. She doesn't want you Roman. So you're wasting your time."

"I just came to give her her bags. Let me talk to her."

"You can give them to me and I'll give them to her. She doesn't want to talk to or see you." Randy says

Handing the bags over to him, "You know she does. What are you doing, holding her against her will?"

"No he's not." I hear her say, as she steps off the bus and in front of Randy, "What do you want Joe?"

"Can we talk in private?"  Roman asks

"Randy, I'll be back." We walk inside the arena, into my dressing room.

Sitting on the couch, "Okay what?"

"First, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say those things to you. It was wrong and disrespectful and I'm so sorry. Second, please come back Gia. I'm fucked up without you. You know the effect you have over me. I can't do this and you know I didn't mean any of those things I said."

"You're fucked up because you know I was with Randy last night. Joe I'm getting tired of this back and forth. You're acting crazy and it's becoming to be too much. I've never seen you act like this. I'm starting to think we're better off without each other." She says

"Don't say that. We're just having a couple of issues. I just can't stand to see you with him. Yes, it makes me crazy. I would feel the same if it were anyone else. Gia I'm sick without you, I need you. Just come back, I'll fix it. I'm sorry."

"I'll think about it." She says and she leaves

Gia's POV

After walking around thinking about the conversation Joe and I had, I finally found myself back at Randy's bus. He was sitting on the couch putting on his gear.

"Hey." I say walking pass him and sitting at the table.

"Listen, I'm going to give you an ultimatum because I'm getting sick of this. It's either me or him. I'm not going to keep doing this with you. This is about to get real messy and someone is going to get hurt and it's going to be him." He says

Getting irritated, "Randy you don't want to do that. My decision is going to be with him. I love him and as much as he pisses me off, I can't see myself without him."

He gets pissed, gets up and starts pacing back and forth.

Yelling, "Gia then why are you here, why do you keep coming to me? You're literally driving me crazy."

I walk over to him and stand in front of him, "You know why. We get each other but we're too much alike. Randy you know we're completely obsessed with each other and that's dangerous. We have fun together, great conversations and amazing sex but a relationship will never work out between us. You are too possessive and unpredictable and that scares me. Just let this be what it is."