Chicago

After having another fight with Galina on the phone, I was on my way to Milwaukee. I wanted nothing more but to get this argument out of my head and clear my mind. So I did what I seem to always do, which is call my cousin, Jon.

"What's up Uce?" I ask, trying to hide the frustration in my voice.

"Nothing much, just trying to sleep. What's wrong?" Jon asks.

"What do you mean what's wrong? Everytime I call you, you think something is wrong with me." I say as I laugh a little.

"Because something is always wrong when you call this late," He says, sounding concerned.

"Yeah you're right..it seems like it's getting worse. Everyday it's something new or a new argument. Why does it seem like she always wants to fight with me Jon?"

Jon says, "Maybe she really just needs to see you."

I grit my teeth and put my hand on my forehead because I know that's not the case. "I'm starting to think she purposely calls me just to pick a fight. I don't know if I want to go home anymore, Jon."

Jon lets out a long, deep sigh, "If she wants to end things she would probably say that. I don't think it's a good idea for you not to go home. Try to straighten things out before you get there this weekend."

"Alright." I say as I glanced over at the paper with Gia's information on the passenger seat.

"I'm going to let you go. I'll see you tomorrow." I hang up before he can say anything and glance at the clock it reads 11:04 pm.

I pick the paper up and read the number to myself as I dial it in my phone.

"No, I shouldn't call her it is a little late but I'll send a text message just so she knows I have her information." I put her number in my phone and send a text.

The text reads:

Hi Gia it's Roman, sorry it's late but I just wanted you to know I got your info and will be leaving 3 tickets for you under your name at will call. Let me know if you have any questions.

I send the message and put my phone down in the cup holder as my mind trails off thinking about the problems I have within my marriage. About two minutes later my phone vibrates.

Gia replies:

Hey Roman! I'm surprised you are handling it yourself but thank you and we will see you on Monday!

I read the text message thinking she didn't even give me an open to reply back. Clearly she's awake if she replied as quickly as she did. I know what I can say.

I replied back:

What's your last name? I couldn't really make out my assistant's handwriting.

I laugh to myself, that was kind of lame but she replies right back.

"Graham"

Easy enough, I say to myself. She's not budging. I'll just talk to her on Monday. I put my phone back down, turn my music up and finish my last 30 minutes to Milwaukee.

The Fast Lane PPV came and went and I won my match against Strowman. Now it's Monday and I'm back in Chicago at the Allstate arena. I had just got done filming a segment for Raw. I pulled out my phone to text Gia to see if she had picked up the tickets yet.

I texted:

Hey it's Roman, was just wondering if you got here yet and if you picked up the tickets?

Gia texts:

We just got here...picking them up now. I brought my sister with me.

I respond: