Copyright and Dedication

No part of this work may be reproduced ,stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form.  All the rights of this book remain with the author of this book. If anyone is interested to use it you can do it but with my permission. This book is based on a true story. Few character names are changed so that they doesn't  cause any inconvienece to their personal life at present. 

                        I truly want to dedicate this to "My Girl" who made me fall so deeply in love with her which made me write my own story as book. Secondly i would like to dedicate to my whole school , teachers and friends without them i wouldn't have lived the way I am living now. 

Author - B......  A.K.A  AJ2763 

                          My special gratitude to all my friends who have been supporting me all this way, Sushma cool you are my inspiration to write, as you always want to know what happened between me and my girl.  Manasa my 1st class friend who helped me to know about watt-pad by constantly updating her Facebook status as Watt-pad stories. Ravi my idiotic friend who always mock at me and pushes me everyday to write a new Chapter . Harsha my college best mate who always asks for an update and encouraging me in all ways. I would also like to thank all my readers and co authors who have been inspiring me all the way specially @flowingserenity (Sneha) who corrects me regularly and encourages me saying that i write very nicely , I know its too tough to lie soo many times but still your doing very good job :) . I know it has become too much, now I will stop but thanks once again to everyone and surely  ensure that it could be your High School story too...