Butterflies?!

So, I had to do this twice because I finished the chapter and it deleted itself -.-

Laurence's POV

It's been a few days and finally, Y/N's allowed to attend school again. The last couple of days have been absolutely stressful.

Y/N uses Cadenza's bathroom to get ready. Garroth and get dressed and wait downstairs. After a few minutes, Y/N runs down here with a mile high smile on her face.

Garroth hugs her and I growl. Why you ask? Because, I like Y/N- and I'm not afraid to admit it... but Garroth does too. And, he always beats me at things like subtle flirting and hugging! It's a constant competition between us, and I'm determined to win.

"You look beautiful!" I tell her, smiling.

Y/N's POV

I smile back at him, "You look even more beautiful."

Garroth and I snicker. Laurence rolls his eyes playfully, "Not as pretty as you."

"That's impossible." I smirk.

Garroth shakes his keys, "Alright, girls. Let's go."

Laurence  jokingly puts his hands on his hips, "This girl calls shotgun!"

•~•~•~•~•

When we arrive at school and exit the car, we're swarmed by fangirls with hearts in their eyes.

"Gar-Gar!! Where have you been?!"

"Laurence, baby! Why'd you leave!?"

"I LOVE YOU!!!"

"Who's she?!"

"Why'd she get a ride?!"

"Why are you associating with that rat?"

"Laurence!! I feel like you're cheating on me!"

"KISS ME, GARROTH!!"

Laurence hugs me to his side and Garroth puts his arm around my shoulder. "Excuse us, ladies."

We walk inside and sit down. "That was..."

"Chaotic? I know." They say in unison.

Across the hall from us, there's a banner that reads: "First School Dance on Friday!!"

"A school dance?! Perfect!" The boys smile.

I furrow my eyebrows, "What? Why's it perfect?"

"No reason! They're just... fun!" They say, once again, in unison.

"Oh, okay." I shrug, "I should get to class."

"Wait! I'll walk you!" Garroth volunteers.

"Okay!" I grin.

We walk towards room 407- my homeroom. On the way, Garroth winds up intertwining his fingers with mine.

Garroth's POV

As we walk down the hall, I feel a pair of eyes glaring at us. I glance over my shoulder and see the notorious Ein. As a protective move, I hold her hand.

She smiles, "What's that for?"

"You just look pretty today." He smiles.

It's not a lie, she does look stunning: but it wasn't my main motive.

Y/N's POV

We arrive at my class and Garroth let's my hand go. "Cya!"

"Bye, Garroth. See you at lunch!" I smile.

He walks off the hallway, jokingly blowing a kiss to me over his shoulder about half way down the hall. I giggle and walk into class.

I take a seat and open my textbook. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a blue haired wolf sit next to me.

He opens his mouth. "I'd rather you not hold hands with other boys."

I turn to him and snarl. "Since when do I care, Ein?"

He laughs bitterly. "Since we're dating!"

"Are you that naive as to believe I'd even tolerate your existence after what happened?" I close my textbook and move seats. But, he moves too.

"Cmon, I did it for us baby." He lays a hand on my desk. "Are your ears fully developed?"

"Maybe. Even if they are, I wouldn't wear them. I don't want to look remotely like you, scum bag." I growl.

He ignores me. "What color are they?"

"Blue." I smash my book on his hand.

The bell rings to end the period and I stand up. As I walk out, he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. "No kiss?"

I jerk my hand back and kick him in the crotch. "TAKE A HINT!! WE'RE DONE!"

I stomp off down the hallway and bump into the boys. "Are you okay?"

"NO!! EIN IS A LITTLE SCUM BAG THAT THINKS THAT EVERYTHING HE LAYS HIS HANDS ON IS HIS!! HE TRIED TO KISS ME, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! HE'S SUCH A-"

I'm suddenly pinned to the wall. I gasp and close my eyes on instinct. I hear a chuckle and open them to see a smiling Garroth. He parts my lips with his fingers. I'm in such shock that I'm silent..

He leans in closer and kisses me softly. My face turns bright red and I feel butterflies in my stomach.. I didn't expect this coming from Garroth, but I can't help but enjoy it.