Taking Care of Y/N {Pt.2}

yeEt~

I smile. "Do you have uno?"

He jumps up and runs to his closet, pulling out a deck of cards. He sits across from me on the bed, taking the cards out of the packaging. Before starting, he kisses me on the cheek.

"Good luck. I'm a BEAST at uno."

I snort. "Game on, baby."

The game goes on, and on. He was right. He's absolutely a beast at uno. He is schooling me at this. I need a diversion to distract him, so that I win. I need it quick.

On the spot, I blurt: "Take off your shirt."

He raises an eyebrow. "Alright... I won't decline, but I'm very curious as to where this is going."

He throws his shirt onto his floor as I take my turn. I have four cards left, he has two. My diversion didn't work! Plan B!

I exhale. "Man, it's hot in here."

I lift my shirt over my head. I sigh. It's very, very cliche, but whatever I have to do to win!

He gasps. "Un- Y/N! Your shirt...!"

"Uno!" I grin. "Ha, I got you! Draw four!"

"Why... are... we... both topless?" He tilts his head to the side.

"I'll take my turn in a second. But, first, I'm gunna get one of your shirts. Is that fine?"

He nods. I open his closet and grab the first shirt I see, a flannel button up. I throw in on, buttoning up a few of the buttons, only enough to cover me up. I turn around and walk back to the bed, taking my turn.

Then, on Laurence's next turn, he gets uno again. And in the end, he wins. Smiling brightly, he puts the cards up. "Another victory for Mr. Zvahl!"

"Does that surprise you?"

"No." He smirks. "I was just happy that I scored one out of two times today."

"H-Huh?" I blush.

He laughs and kisses me gently. "Only if you want to, though~."

‼️Kind of Lemon From Here? Let's just say it gets steamy. Don't say I didn't warn you‼️I don't think I'll detail much... but its a possibility‼️They gunna smash‼️

We pull apart, our lips almost touching. I take a heavy breath, straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck. He bites his lip, unbuttoning the flannel shirt. He tosses it to the ground. I unzip his pants and he slides them off onto the ground. I take my skirt off and it lands on the edge of the bed.

He picks my up and lays me on the bed, taking off my remaining undergarments. He smirks. "This'll be fun.

‼️~Lemon Stuff Over, I didn't want to get into detail~‼️

Time Skip to after da👉👌

I encase myself in his blankets, trying to fathom what just happened. All I can think is, at least it was protected. At least it was safe. Even if it hurt like hell, you aren't getting pregnant.

Here's a low-down. We did it, and it was my first time. I ended up in tears, NOT from pain down there, but from over-exerting my back. It started hurting about halfway, I ignored it, I just dealt with it. But when we finished? I was crying.

Right now, Laurence is downstairs making me some hot tea. I'm still in his room, crying, for what is the third time today. Poor Laurence, he has to deal with me.

I stand up. Shake it off, Y/N, don't be such a baby.

I start looking around the room for my clothes when the door opens. Laurence sighs, placing the tea on the nightstand. "Let me get you something warm to wear."

I opens up his drawer and pulls out a set of fluffy pajamas. I blink. He smiles at me, "I bought them from the store last week for you to have, just incase you stayed again."

I kiss his cheek. "Thank you, baby."

"No problem." He grins, handing them to me, signaling for me to put them on. "I-I would look away, but you're, um, already naked."

I laugh and put the pajamas on, giving him a hug. "They're so warm."

He smiles escorts me to the bed. "Your tea, madam."

I sit down cover up with his blanket. I sip the tea. I feel the warmth-ness flood my insides. I smile. Laurence lays his head in my lap.

"You know, I really love you." He says.

I spit my tea back into the cup in surprise. "I really love you, too."

We both laugh. I sit my tea down and play with his soft hair. He closes his eyes and grins.