Epilogue

"Good afternoon, Phoenix Drop High students, staff, and guests. Everybody have a safe summer, and a fun one too. You're all dismissed." The intercom goes off, and the bell rings. Students cheer and exit the school building. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and follow the crowd. I glance around, looking for Laurence.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, and my heart skips a beat. "H-"

"It's just me, Y/N. Don't freak out on me." I hear my boyfriend's voice chuckle.

I sigh and turn around. "I asked you not to do that, butthole."

"Sorry." He apologizes sincerely. "I kinda forgot, and I thought it would be cute."

"I appreciate the thought, but that was absolutely terrifying." I tell him.

He nods. "I'll take note."

I kiss him on the cheek. "So, when's the next time we can see each other?"

"Sunday?" He asks.

I nod. "I'm free."

"Not anymore you're not. I'm taking you on a picnic. Mark your calendar." He grins.

"Right."

That's the end of my book! I was going to write a longer, more complex dialogue, but I made it short and sweet. I might write a sequel, but I really want to focus on expanding my audience and becoming multi-fandom, and even publishing some original books.

Anyways, thank you all for joining me on this amazing journey! I wouldn't be here with my following without each and every one of you guys. Seriously, I wish I could hug all of you. You all are amazing.

As my books have increasingly became more popular, my book updates have been slower, and I haven't been able to reach out and interact with you guys as much. I do read all of comments, I just can't respond to all of them, so if any of you need/want to talk to me, feel free to DM, because that's the easiest way to get a response.

I don't want to quit Wattpad, because writing is my passion, but I have no clue what to write about anymore. If there's anything in specific you want to see, comment here, DM me, put it on my wall-thingy. If you want more of my work, some more of my books are-

-The Perfect One,, an Aphmau Fandom Gene x Reader,, my most popular book (complete)

-The Perfect Two,, the sequel to The Perfect One,, my favorite book I've written (complete)

-Spark in the Dark,, another Gene x Reader,, my least popular Aphmau fanfiction,, actually the most well-written (incomplete,, slow updates)

-Short Stories,, my least popular book EVER,, but my favorite,, really well written,, only one story published

-Three Knocks,, a horror book that I haven't updated in while, but everyone really loved it (incomplete,, easily read,, on hold)

-Saeran x Reader,, mystic messenger,, really good,, one of my favorites,, (incomplete)

If you've read any of these, please write a review in the comments. I'm really curious xx.

Anyways, my last time signing off,

-Munchkin