Consequences {PT. 2}

HEY. IF YOUR READING THIS, READ THE NEXT TWO PICTURES PLEASE. THEY'RE IMPORTANT. ~IMPORTANTE~

 ~IMPORTANTE~

Thats all

Thats all. NOW ON WITH THE STORY.

I sit my tray down my Laurence. "Why, hello."

"Hello and welcome. How's your day been so far?" He asks.

"Capital 'G'... greeeat!" I snort. "Calc is just getting the best of me."

"I feel ya." He nods. "Math is gross."

"Thats my point, exactly. It's so boring... Yeah, I'm bored."

"I get 'ya." He says, looking as if he's trying to come up with an idea.

MY IRENE. Doesn't he look cute when he's just concentrating on his thoughts? The way his eyes unfocus and become so... starry. He ruffles his hair back and if just swishes, like, ~WOW~, might as well smack me with a broom. I'm deceased.

"OOOH Y/N!" He exclaims, coming out of his bubble. "I HAVE AN IDEA!!"

I chuckle, he looks like a little kid with a wild imagination, which is kinda what he is... "What's your idea?"

He grabs a fistful of his mashed potatoes. I mutter, "What the f-"

THEN,

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE DOES.

THAT MOTHER TRUCKER FLINGS THEM AT ME.

I squeal. "LAURENCE!! THATS GROSSSS!"

He smirks and shouts, "I CHALLENGE THEE TO A FOOD FIGHT!"

"OH, YOU'RE ON, YOU LITTLE STINKER." I yell back, throwing grapes at him.

"MUST... GET... REVENGE.." He stutters as he grabs his milk carton in slow motion and dumps it into my head.

"JERK!" I stomp and laugh as I smash a handful of spaghetti in his face.

He and I laugh and yell, and soon the whole cafeteria has joined in, cheering for their favorite competitor and fueling us with more food.

"WHAT
IS
THIS
MONSTROSITY?!"

A stern voice yells. The yelling and screaming stops. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Principal Valkyrie. Her ratty auburn hair lays at her shoulders. Her thin mouth is pressed into a deep frown. Her eyes are wide as she swoops towards her prey like an eagle.

"WHO
STARTED
THIS
SINFUL
ACTIVITY?!"

To avoid trouble, everyone points their fingers at Laurence and I. We sheepishly drop our forks and plastic knives.

"MR. ZVAHL,
MS. L/N,
I EXPECTED
NOTHING
BUT GREATNESS
FROM YOU."

Laurence clears his throat, "Principal Valkyrie, this was totally not Y/N's fault, it was all mine. I accept full responsibility."

"No, no." I correct him. "I will suffer the consequences for my actions, but Laurence doesn't deserve to be punished."

"It takes
two to tango,
you filthy,
angsty, teens."

"Ma'am,..." A familiar voice intervienes. "If I may intrude.. Y/N shouldn't be at fault. She's a model student."

My head whips to the voice. I see him and glare, "Model student my a-"

"BOTH OF YOU WILL BE
HELP RESPONSIBLE
AND WILL BE SEEING
MY IN DETENTION
FOR A WEEK."

I turn to Laurence and shrug. Fair enough.

"AND AS FOR YOU, EIN,
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE
YOU THERE, TOO."

"But, Mrs-" Laurence, Ein, and I interrupt.

"DO NOT
QUESTION
MY AUTHORITY!!
EVERYONE, TO CLASS.
NOW.
SCURRY ALONG."

I huff, grab Laurence's wrist, and stomp out into the hall. He smirks, "Oh c'mon~! Don't pretend like your not secretly happy to spend more time with me."

"Pfft..."

He pins my wrist above me on the wall. "You're so cute when you're mad."

"KYA?! I'M NOT CUTE!! LET ME BE ANGRY!!"

He chuckles and shakes his head, "I'd rather you be happy, cuz your smile is breathtaking."

I hear some clear their throat behind Laurence. He drops my hand and whips around. My friendly, blond haired friend stands there. He coughs.

I smile widely. "GARROTH!!"

I run over and hug him, which takes him by surprise. He chuckles and hugs back. Once he stop hugging, he ruffles my hair and walks over to his best friend.

"Hey, dude." Laurence grins.

Garroth laughs, "Sup."

They high-five. I run over, take a deep breath, and start to ramble. "Garroth, I'm sooooo super sorry that I made you upset and I swear to Irene that I won't do it ever again and if I do then you can punch me and I hope we can still be really really good friends because you're an awesome person and I need you in my life cuz you're my brother and I love yoooou."

The boys burst out laughing. Garroth pulls me into a tight hug, "CALM DOWWWN!!! Everything's okay, and I totally understand. You're like, my little sis."

I sigh in relief. "Yaaayyy~."

He turns to Laurence, "And if you hurt her I will hurt you, dude."

"OKAY, OKAY!" He throws his hands up in defense. "ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE DATING OR ANYTHING!"

"Are you sure? Cuz what I saw looked like dating." Garroth smirks.

"GARROTH, SHUSH IT!" I squeal.

Sorry for the prolonged time without an update. Tech week. Opening night for a play I'm starring in is tomorrow. Yeee~!

Also, that was the resolution to Plot Line A. Two more Plot Lines to go, so maybe... 15-20 chapters? We're nearing the end.

People have also DMed me, asking if I was gunna make a sequel. And I dunno! I will definitely keep publishing content, but maybe not this...

I currently have another book that needs a lot of work, and I want to broaden my criteria. Cuz we're nearing 500 followers and I wanna reach multiple fandoms? So this might be the last Laurence X Reader fanfic for a while. BUUUT, I have other great content, and I love when I see people in multiple books of mine comment and read and stuff. So yeah :D

Anyways, until the next chapter,

BYEEE!!!