Chapter 72

(Y/N)'s POV

"hey look who's back" Chris smiles pointing me out to Tash as I get home, Tash pushes herself up ad comes running over to me "mama" she says. I bend down picking her up "hey sweetie" I smile kissing her forehead "did you have fun with dada?" I ask her, "yes mama" she laughs, I smile putting her back down and she runs back over to Chris who lifts her over his head making her squeal with laughter. "how was practice?" Chris asks as I sit down next to him on the floor "tiring but we finally have it down, and we're recording next week" I tell him glad to be finally relaxing. "you'll be great, you've put so much work into it" Chris smiles, "thanks I don't why I'm still nervous about it" I sigh smiling as I watch Tash play. "don't be, I've heard you practice and its amazing, and if you want I'll come with you for moral support" he offers, "really? what about this one" I say pointing over to Tash. "I'm sure my mom won't mind having her for the day, and dodger will be fine I bet he wouldn't mind the house to himself" Chris says, "what so he can throw a doggy party" I laugh. Dodger ear's prick at the mention of his name "yeah we're onto you buddy, so don't even think of it" Chris says pointing over at dodger, dodger gets up all excited and bounds over to Chris jumping on him. "yes buddy yes I love you too" Chris laughs as he plays with dodger, I laughed as I watched the two of them. Once dodger had calmed back down as was just lying on Chris I noticed the time, "is it really bed time already" I sigh not liking that I didn't really get to see Tash at all today. "whoa time does fly when you're having fun" Chris says "come on dodger up you get, I need to get up" but dodger doesn't move and stays planted in his spot. "I'll take her, and if he frees you I'll see you upstairs" I laugh "come on bedtime" I smile picking Tash. I held her close as I carried her upstairs and into her room, once I had her changed into pj's she was already falling asleep on my shoulder. "you're tired aren't you" I say softly as she yawns, "guess I did a good job at wearing her out" Chris says quietly, I turn to see him leaning against the door dodger sat by his feet. "you know when you two stand like that it looks like something from a Disney movie" I chuckle slightly as I put Tash down in her crib, "well I think I would make a great Disney prince" he smirks walking over. "night sweetheart" I smile seeing Tash already fast asleep, "night little one" Chris says before wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walk out. "since you seem pretty tired why don't you go chillax with dodger while I cook us some dinner" Chris offers once I had shut the door, "sounds amazing, thank you" I smile. "go on dodger go with (Y/N), I'll be back soon" Chris says down to dodger, "come on dodger lets go and chill in the living room" I say getting dodger to follow me. once I sat down on the couch dodger instantly jumped up and curled up by my feet, as soon as I was comfortable I felt myself falling asleep trying desperately to stay awake but I just couldn't. I woke back up to the feeling of Chris gently waking me "hey munchkin, you weren't kidding when you said you were tired" he smiles, "dodger convinced me, peer pressure that's all" I say sitting back up "you're a bad influence dodger" Chris chuckles rubbing dodgers head. "dinner's ready I made your favourite" Chris says, I hold my hands up to him "help me up before I fall back asleep" I say making him chuckle. "come on then" he smiles helping me up swiftly kissing me once I was stood up. once we had finished eating I was trying to suppress the yawns "why don't you go to bed, you're super tired" Chris offers, "no because I haven't really gotten time just to be with you because I've been out all day" I pout. "okay watch a movie then?" Chris suggests, "not another teen movie?" I smirk, "no just no" Chris says pointing at me making me laugh. "come on then lets go" Chris says helping me back up, once we had decided on a movie was sat on the couch curled up against each other. At one point Chris started gently rubbing my arm "no stop you'll make me fall asleep" I say nuzzling into him, "should I just tickle you instead?" Chris smirks, "if you do you're the one that had to put Tash back down when she wakes up" I tell him. He purses his lips for a moment "that's a risk I'm willing to take" he smirks beginning to tickle me, I try my hardest not to laugh but it was too much. "stop, stop please" I laugh, "okay now wait" Chris says as we listen out to see if Tash woke. A few moments pass and there was nothing, Chris gives me a victory look but just as he does Tash starts crying "crap" he mutters. "I'll see you in a few" I smirk relaxing back down on the couch. A little while later Chris returned "it was just a dirty diaper" he sighs sitting back down, "wow such fun" I chuckle putting my movie back on "yeah so come here" he smirks pulling me back towards him. Once the movie ended I was basically falling asleep to the point where I didn't protest when he picked me up. "whoa you definitely are tired" he chuckles, I just nod my head snuggling into him more. "you know you're not in your pj's" Chris points out, "chrisss" I say looking up at him hopefully "yes of course" he chuckles kissing the top of my head.