Chapter 62

Chris's POV

We arrived at the studio to film jimmy kimmel at around lunchtime, we had to get there earlier than usual as we had to do some filming before our appearances. We were filming the trailer for the sequel to the mock movie I did a while back called dennis, this time though (Y/N), Mackie and Seb were in it too. As we walked in we almost immediately bumped into jimmy "oh hey guys glad you could come, I'm looking forward to seeing dennis the sequel later" he laughs, "yeah me too, I don't know how I'm going to keep it together especially with these guys" I say gesturing round to the group. "aha well I'll see you later when we film for the show, bye guys" he says walking off, I smile wrapping my arm around (Y/N) as we got lead through the studio to where we would be filming the trailer. "haha it's the pink shirt!" I exclaim when I see the top I had to where, I see that the boys had similar outfits to me, Seb having a geeky looking bow tie and Mackie having suspenders. "oh my god this is brilliant" (Y/N) laughs as she hold up her outfit, I saw it was a pale long sleeve turtle neck with a very long almost grandma like skirt "I have glasses too!" she laughs holding up the very large circular glasses that were like mine. "this is just going to be amazing" I laugh not being able to wait until we all got to film it. "okay we just have to take you guys to hair and make-up, these are the lines there isn't much to remember" one of the members of staff say passing us out the small scripts, I flick through a couple of pages laughing slightly at the lines. I was done in hair and makeup quite quickly and was already in costume ready to film when I saw (Y/N) appear fully ready in costume, I couldn't help but laugh at how she looked. She had her hair in two braided pony tails, big glasses on and the skirt she was wearing pulled quite high up so it was almost unflattering "I swear you have come away from this with a good costume, I look so odd!" she complains gesturing down at her costume "you can still see all your muscles and you just have glasses and wet look gel in" she adds pointing to my slightly messy hair. "I'm sorry, if its anything you still look beautiful to me" I say trying to supress the laugh "shut up" she says shaking her head slightly. Once we were all ready they began filming, the whole premise of this was that dennis found friends that were just like him after his wife kicked him out and ends up falling for (Y/N)'s character Doris. The shot we were just filming I had to be sadly eating a cheeseburger, (Y/N)'s character sits down awkwardly next to me "what's wrong?" she asks pushing her glasses up with a quick sniffle. "my wife kicked me out because I have a bad penis" I tell her with a mouth full of cheese burger, "oh well I'm sure you don't have that bad of a penis" she says hunching her shoulders slightly. "I do, but thank you doris" I say hugging her, while I hugged her I had to squeeze the cheeseburger enough so that some of the sauce fell out onto (Y/N)'s back. We continued filming for the next hour and a half ending with the last scene which was a kiss one between me and (Y/N), but we had to do it really awkwardly. Before we even started filming both me and her were trying to hold back the laughter, we both took a death breath trying not to laugh as the camera started rolling. I closed my eyes and begin to lean in quivering my lips as I did, I open my eyes when I hear (Y/N) desperately trying to hold back the laughter. I couldn't help it but burst into laughter with her, clutching my chest as I tried to catch my breath "I'm sorry, I really am, I just couldn't holding it together" (Y/N) apologises. She shakes her hands "okay I've got this lets go" we go for it again and I repeat what I did again, this time I hear (Y/N) snort slightly as part of her character but it was too much for me "goddammit" I laugh, making (Y/N) burst out laughing too. We tried it a couple more times but couldn't stop laughing, on the final take we started again and as we leant in we bumped noses before finally getting to the kiss which was so purposely bad. I could hear the laughter of the crew around us and I had to really try to not laugh, we pull away and finish the shot so both of us could finally laugh "that was so bad no offence" (Y/N) says in between laughs "aw no its fine don't worry, I'm just glad it isn't like that normally" I laugh. "I know now come here and make it up for me" (Y/N) smiles grabbing my hands, I smile kissing her normally which felt even more like heaven now. "okay guys do you want to watch that clip back?" a member of the crew asks, "yeah sure" I say as we walk over to the monitor. The clip was so awkward to watch but I completely lost it when just as our lips connected (Y/N)'s eyes went wide before rolling up into her head "that is brilliant oh my god" I laugh unable to catch my breath.