chapter 4

(Y/N) POV

After the scene with Chris I couldn't move let alone speak, his kiss was nothing like I had ever felt before. His soft lips were much better than my boyfriends. I wake up from my dream by the clapping from the Russo brothers and the handing over of the script to me, Chris and Scarlett. I squeal with excitement and pull Chris and Scarlett in for a hug. I shake hands with Joe and Anthony and thank them for the amazing opportunity . "it's our pleasure (Y/N)" joe says " we will begin filming in 2 months which will give you enough time to train and learn the majority of your lines, then filming will begin for about 7 months" I think about the amount of time that I will be away from new York and my boyfriend. I would have to let my boyfriend know that he will be living alone for about a year. Chris and I walk out of the meeting with the large scripts in our hands just before reaching his car I pull out my phone and begin to dial my boyfriend, Chris seems to notice and pulls my phone out of my hands "tell him when we get back just in case someone over hears okay?" he say before handing back my phone. I nod with a smile before getting back into the car. Soon enough we were belting out tunes again such as Mr Brightside and all-star.

Once we got back to Chris's apartment I walk in to the spare room where I was staying and called my boyfriend. After a few rings he picked up obviously tired "hey bae how are you? You coming home soon?" he asked, "well actually no, I've been hired for a new marvel movie as the main role so won't be home for about a year or so since I will have to premiers interviews the works." I reply I tone down the excitement as I know he wasn't really that bothered. I wait for his reply "Alex? Can you hear me?" I ask worriedly "huh? Oh yeah that's great have fun I guess we will have to skype. Where abouts are you staying?" he asks attention obviously somewhere else. " well for the majority it looks like I'll be all over the place like new Mexico, but at the moment I'm staying with Chris" as soon as I say it I regret it, I knew Alex was jealous of my relationship with Chris despite me saying we are just friends. "Oh well great for you, I have to go now I have important things to get on with" he snarls. "What more important than your own girlfriend for nearly a year now?" I shout " if this is what I think this is I'm tired of having the same fight over and over again! I love you okay can't you see that!" "Yeah whatever love you bye" he says before hanging up the phone. "For god's sake!" I yell to myself before collapsing on the bed. I notice the door to my room open slowly and Chris pokes his head in "hey (Y/N) you okay? I heard you shouting" he asks as he enters the room. I sigh as I sit up "yeah just boyfriend troubles" I say "but nothing to worry about right, let's go do something yeah" I say forcing a smile. "Uh yeah sure if you want, why don't we watch a movie" he suggest "I'm thinking Disney?" you nod and walk with him to the sofa before settling in for another movie night.

Today was the last week of training before shooting began and we mostly focused on hand to hand combat and simple tricks in parkour and gymnastics. Chris was there the majority of the time as he had to get fit once more for the movie, not to say he wasn't fit he always is his body was like a gods. I shake those thoughts out of my head before starting again with my trainer, I was doing flips off of boxes and flying kicks in no time. All throughout the session I couldn't help myself but to let my eyes wonder over to Chris who was working on the weights with his light blue top stretched over his muscles. Soon the session was over and before cooling down I had to do my routine of stretches for my flexibility, it didn't take me too long to be able to do the splits again and hold it there without any pain. I place myself into box splits and begin to lean forward to increase my flexibly, soon enough I had my lower arms on the floor holding the position for a count of 8 before releasing. When I get up I see Chris had removed his top his body was glistening with sweat, he catches me staring and pulls a pose. "Liking what you see huh?" he says smugly. I walk over to give him a slap on the arm "I have a boyfriend if you don't remember" I say walking away from him and into the female locker room for a shower.

Chris's POV

Watching (Y/N) work was amazing she picked everything up so quickly and soon it looked like she had been doing it her whole life. Today she was wearing a fitted crop top and 3 quarter length leggings and I couldn't help but notice how much more defined her body was. She has always been thin with a stunning figure, but now she looked like a Greek goddess with so much finesse even if she was drenched in sweat. Throughout the session I kept my eyes on her watching her every move, looking down when she glanced over. I wished she didn't have a boyfriend it would be so much easier to express these feelings I had. Living together has been amazing and just like being back at college, but my small crush has developed into something much more. While I was finishing off doing weights I glance over to see her in the splits, it amazes me how flexible she is and once again find myself staring stopping when she begins to get up. Looking down at myself I see my top drenched with sweat and decide to take it off in an attempt to cool off. I notice her staring at me so I pull a pose in an attempt to get her to laugh, I'm successful. But soon after she reminds me of her boyfriend, breaking my heart a little bit.