Chapter 8

A/N this one is kinda short but it's worth it i promise xx

(Y/N) 's POV

Today was the scene that I did with Chris for my screen test, I felt nervous as my feelings for him had only grown. Scarlett notices me staring of into space "penny for you thoughts?" she says nudging me, I break from my thought and turn to here " what would you do if you just had a really bad breakup, and then realise you liked a guy?" I say sighing, I try not to make it obvious who I'm on about. " do I know the guy?" she asks. " um... no" I say " how er how long should I wait to tell him how I feel?" she smiles at me " well I'll give you some advice I gave an old friend shall we say a while ago" she says smiling " don't wait too long and miss your chance" she gives me a hug and leaves me to think about it. I don't have much time though as I was soon called to start the scene.

We start the scene exactly as we did before, I hold back the tears before letting them fall as I vent out my lines. Chris stands up and I know the kiss is coming "Jennifer I would never do anything to hurt you in any way" he says softly I want to look up into his eyes but I can't "I love you too much to do that" I snap my head up to look at him in his eyes "what?" I say gazing deep into his blue eyes, I open my mouth as if to speak but get interrupted by his soft lips landing on mine. We soon move our lips in sync and move our hands to close the gap between up, I let my hand move to his hair and neck deepening the kiss, not wanting it to end. I feel his hands on the small of my back, his warmth enveloping me. All too soon he pulls away and rests his forehead against mine, I slowly flutter my eyes open once again loosing myself in his eyes. "I love you" he whispers his breath mixing with mine " I love you too" I whisper back, its only when I say those words that I know it's true. I am utterly and hopelessly in love with Chris Evans. We remain in each other's arms slowly breaking away when cut is shouted, we don't break eye contact at all. It was when Mack and Seb come up and pats us on the back that we break away from each other and start talking to Mack and Seb. I excuse myself from the conversation saying I needed to go to the toilet, when truly I couldn't stay there without blurting out my feelings. I'm halfway down an empty corridor about to turn a corner when a large hand grabs my arm, I whip round to see Chris. "(Y/N) we need to talk" he says urgently, all I can do is nod, I pull him round the corner and down the corridor some more so it was private. We stand there facing each other backs against the walls. "I can't do this anymore (Y/N)" he says quietly, my mind goes into overdrive thinking that he didn't want to be friends anymore and hated doing these love scene. " no, no Chris please I can't lose anyone else" I say tears falling down my face "what no (Y/N) that's not what I mean" he begins before I cut him off "No, I know exactly what you mean" I shout " I knew this movie would ruin the friendship" I begin to sob and turn away and walk away from Chris. "(Y/N) don't go!" he calls, I whip round "why shouldn't I give me one good reason" I say angrily. He walks slowly towards me, "this" he says simply before crashing his lips on mine. I get over the surprise quickly and reciprocate the kiss, he pulls away and pulls me into a hug resting his head on mine. "(Y/N) from the day I met you back when we were 11 I have always liked you, as we got older those feelings grew but I was always too scared to ask you because I didn't seem like you liked me back" he says softly " and working with you has only made those feeling grow and grow. It killed me seeing you with Alex and not with me, I hate him for what he did to you knowing I would never do that to you. Because..... Because I love you (Y/N) and I will never stop loving you" I cry at his words knowing what I felt for him was the same. "I love you too Chris and I'm so sorry it took me 17 years to realise it" moving so that I was facing him, my arms around his neck. "Well lets correct that shall we?" he says smiling down at me "(Y/N) would you do me the absolute honour of becoming my girlfriend" I reach up and kiss him "of course" I say pulling away from the kiss. We lean in for another when we get interrupted by the Robert whooping. We look over to see the entire cast peaking around the corner watching us. Scarlett speaks first "fucking finally, it took you long enough" I laugh at the cast and notice Seb passing Mack a $50 note. Chris also laughing leans down and whispers in my ear " on my mark run" he whispers taking my hand in his "3 2 1" we run down the corridor and out into the lot where all out trailers were parked. We run for Chris's, I look behind to see if they were following. We must have lost them in the corridors. As soon as we get in we shut and lock the door, sitting down panting. Chris takes my hand and leans in and once more we kiss passionately only breaking away for air.