Chapter 67

*time skip to October*

(Y/N)'s POV

"hey my parents are throwing a Halloween party this year, a dress up one" Chris says reading a text from his mom, "sounds nice" I say as I feed Tash in her high chair. "careful" Chris warns as Tash tries to grab for the bowl, there had be occasions where she had managed to grab it and chuck it at us. "whoa careful missy, yes I know you're hungry but I can't feed it to you if it's in my lap" I laugh feeding Tash another mouthful. "what are you going to dress as?" I ask him, he shrugs his shoulders putting his now empty mug in the sink "dunno, I mean I haven't really dressed up for a party in quite a while" he chuckles. "yeah I haven't got a clue either, kinda want something unique as well" I say, "what so another girl isn't wearing the same dress" Chris jokes, "you know what I mean" I laugh, "yeah I know you finished with this?" Chris asks gesturing to my plate of toast, "nope can you?" I ask opening my mouth. Chris laughs shoving the last piece in my mouth "careful" I laugh as I try to choke, "should have been more specific" Chris laughs. "if there wasn't any little eyes or ears, I would be saying something a bit more colourful" I warn him, "okay I'll stop" Chris laughs as he washes up our plates. "so I guess we better start thinking of some costumes since the good ones will be gone pretty quick" Chris says leaning up against the counter, "yeah don't want to be stuck with a bad one that... wait I have an idea" I say suddenly thinking of an idea. "what is it?" he asks, "well you know over the years we've both collected our full suits" I say, I see Chris's face fall slightly "no, they're such a pain to put on and take off especially to pee" he says. "I know but we've done it many times before, plus it will look super cool, Tash can have a little black widow costume, you know since her name is Natasha" I say lifting Tash out of her chair. "I don't think they make costumes that small" Chris says, "black baby grow" I tell him, he sighs as he thinks "it would be pretty cute, but we have to help each other in and out and I don't have to wear the helmet" he says, "deal" I agree "daddy is going to look cool isn't he" I ask looking down at Tash. "bah" she says, she was getting pretty close to saying her first word "so close, come on say dada" Chris says, but Tash just laughs instead. "good try sweetie" I smirk up at him, I knew he wanted Tash's first word to be dada, "but you're gonna say mama first right?" I say looking down at Tash. "keep dreaming honey" Chris laughs putting away everything, "nothing wrong with dreaming" I says "oh before you go there's one more plate" I tell him stopping him in his tracks. "yeah?" he asks, "there you go" I smile passing him Tash's empty bowl and spoon "on it" he says getting straight to washing it up. dodger was already sat at his feet looking up expectantly "later dodger I promise" Chris tells him, "aww how could you say no to that face, look at him" I laugh as I lift Tash out of her chair. "I didn't say no, I just said later" Chris reasons, drying his hands "when later?" I ask him, "don't you have work to do?" he asks me. "I do but later on" I tell him, "when later?" he smirks, I shake my head laughing at him "touché" I smile. I then notice an unpleasant smell "your turn" I tell him passing him Tash, "what no! you fed her" he complains, "I didn't feed her last night and I don't think her breakfast has gone that quickly" I point out. "okay fine, it's a good thing I love you" he sighs, "and I love you too" I smirk, "I was talking to Tash" he says, "oi you cheeky monkey" I laugh, "I know sorry I love you too" he smile kissing me on the forehead as he passes.

I was sat in Tash's room playing with her when Chris came back from his walk with dodger, "hey munchkin" he greets walking in, "hey gorgeous, how was your walk?" I ask him as he sits down. "good dodger for once didn't get muddy" he chuckles "hey sweetie you having fun with mommy?" he asks Tash who gurgles happily. "how's the movie hunting going?" I ask him, "not very good, I cant find the right material, I want something different from before I go, I don't want to have to star in it" he sighs, Chris had been trying to find a new movie to direct but there just didn't seem to be much out there. "you'll find something, you're a good director, maybe you just have to find the diamond in the rough" I tell him, he smiles over at me "thanks munchkin, just wish the good stuff wasn't getting grabbed up so quickly, and I definitely don't want to do screenwriting" he chuckles. "yeah that's just a bit too controlling" I smirk, "oh shush you" Chris laughs "found any movie you want to work on?" he asks me. I shrug my shoulders "no not really to be honest I want some more time off for this one, I don't want her to have to do anymore travelling, at least not for a while" I sigh looking over at Tash who was happily playing with her toys. "yeah that's fair enough, it was hard enough on the press tour" Chris sighs sitting back, "I will hate being away from you guys if and when I do find a movie, I could be away for at least 2-3 months" he sighs. "I know we'll miss you too, but we'll muddle through it right, and in pre and post production you can always fly back on days off" I suggest, "yeah a whole lot of flying" Chris agrees "but if it brings me back to my girls then I'm more than happy, I would even walk if it meant I got to see you guys" he smiles. I laugh slightly at his comment "of course, it does make me wonder how many miles we've travelled as part of this job" I wonder out loud, "must be lots, I mean just going to asia must be loads" Chris says. "you got any meetings today?" Chris asks me, "yeah got on with my manager in about 20 minutes about some magazine article, you know one of those get to know you ones" I tell him, "yeah like the one where I went skydiving" he says, "I still can't believe you did that" I laugh, "neither can I, when I got back down I was like nope never again" Chris laughs. "would you suggest something like that again?" I ask him, "nope maybe bungee jumping" he suggests, I glare at him slightly "okay maybe not, I was joking I promise" Chris laughs. "okay I better head off get the laptop set up" I sigh standing up, "okay I'm sure we'll still be here when you get back" Chris says as he plays with Tash. "okay have fun with daddy" I smiles, "dada" Tash says just as I'm about to step out of the door, "did she just?" I ask slowly. "I think she did, come on Tash say dada again" Chris ask excitedly. "dada" Tash laughs, "oh my god that is so cute, she said her first word I'm so happy!" I smile happily, "told you it would dada" Chris smiles victoriously, "right now I couldn't care less" I smile "oh how can I leave now!" I complain. "I don't know but I'm gonna text my mom" Chris smiles happily, "okay but film it if it happens again please" I ask him, "yeah of course" Chris smiles. I quickly give Tash a kiss on the top of her head and Chris one too before I head off to the meeting hoping I didn't miss anything else.