Chapter 66

(Y/N)'s pov

We were finally on the last part of the press tour so after a few days we would be finally going home to relax. "hey how you feeling?" I ask as I walk over to Chris who was getting himself a coffee "exhausted, can't wait to go home, I miss dodger I miss my bed, I just want to sleep" he complains tiredly. "I know I feel the exact same, as luxurious as the hotels are, nothing compares to our own bed, plus it is weird not having dodger curled up at the foot of our bed" I sigh smiling to myself at the thought "yeah he is a good boy" Chris smiles "do you want a drink?" he asks. "yeah coffee but decaf though as much as I need to wake up I don't want to bouncing off the walls" I say, "sure, how is Nathan I didn't see him this morning" Chris asks as he makes me a drink. "pretty tired from the flight, but I think him and Tash will be sleeping most of the day anyway" I say thinking of the very long flight over, "yeah the flight back is going to be long" Chris sighs as he passes me my drink "lets just hope there isn't any turbulence" I say. "yes I will pray to every god to hope there isn't turbulence" Chris laughs, we then notice a very tired Mackie walking over. "has the day finally come where Anthony Mackie has no energy?" Chris laughs in surprise, "yes so don't gloat" Mackie complains making his own coffee, "hey what's up guys ready for this?" Seb asks bouncing over to us, "I think I know where mackie's energy has gone" I laugh pointing to the very awake Seb. "naw is chocolatechino feeling a little tired does he need a nap like wittle Tash?" Seb asking in a baby voice, "shut up man before I slap you into next week" Mackie says, "you haven't even got the energy to do that" Seb laugh, "don't test me" Mackie warns. "okay guys we have the panel same as all the other places, same run down just remember not to spill anything" joe says walking over to us, "yeah sure, I'm sure the snipers will keep us in check" Chris jokes. "good well they want us soon so Mackie" joe starts turning to Mackie "try and wake up, down that coffee" joe laughs.

The next day was the day when all of us were going to do the press junkets together, which was great for us because it made it a lot more fun. "okay I have some would you rather questions, some of them are old ones you've done before because I want to see how you're answers may have changed" the man asks, "okay lets go this" Mackie says feeling more awake than yesterday. "would you rather have teleportation or telekinesis?" the man asks, "telekinesis" Chris answers, "really I would prefer teleportation, I mean I could go get some food and be back in like a minute" I say. "yeah that does sound pretty cool but imagine just being able to move stuff towards you with your mind" Chris argues, "Sebastian and Anthony?" the man asks, "well I'd have to say teleportation because I could teleport here and not have to fly here" Seb says, "yeah me too" Mackie agrees. "looks like you're outnumber" I laugh looking over at Chris, "sounds about right" he laughs. "okay would you rather fight 1 hulk sized duck or 20 duck sized hulks" the man asks, "20 duck sized hulks you just kick them, easy" Chris says, "yeah that would be so easy just pick them up and chuck them" Seb laughs. "are you guys serious? Hell no you want a hulk sized duck" I say, "yeah but that would be huge!" Mackie says, "okay here's my reasoning, have you ever been chased by a duck?" I ask making the boys burst out laughing. "no I haven't" Seb laughs, "well being chased by 20 would be terrifying, trust me I know, but if they were hulks they would be climbing all over you, it would be like a scene from Indiana jones or something where the bugs eat the bad guys" I tell them, "how do you know its terrifying?" Mackie asks, "I got chased by some on a farm when I was younger okay" I laugh.

After a small break we do a couple more interviews most of them being kinda fun, "okay Mackie I was wondering since you are good at describing what your cast members look like in Civil war, how would you describe your cast members in this?" a woman asks. "ah okay this is gonna be good" Mackie smirks looking at the three of us "mhh okay well cap is obviously the walking flag, winter soldier is umm metal detector's hell, and jen is mmm you are hard because you are pretty normal looking, I think I better stick with your nickname anyway mrs America" Mackie says pointing to us individually. "and you of course are bird suit" I smirk making him frown at me "don't make me regret my decision" Mackie warns, "alright I concede big butt" I laugh. "now Chris you have played lots of different types of roles, but did you know you've played 6 comic book characters?" the woman asks, "is it really six? Wow" Chris says shocked, "yeah you've played captain America of course, human torch, voiced casey in teenage mutant ninja turtles, lucas in Scott pilgrim, Curtis in snowpiercer and Jensen in the losers" the woman says. "whoa that is a lot" Chris says as I start chuckling to myself "what's so funny?" Chris asks, "singer in a Smokey room, smell of wine and cheap perfume" I start singing impersonating what Chris did in the losers scene. "oh god no" Chris laughs shaking his head, Mackie and Seb then join in for the rest "for a smile they can share the night it goes on and on and on and onn, strangers waiting up and down the boulevard" we sing doing the actions too. "you guys will be the death of me" Chris laughs pinching the bridge of his nose, "hey if it makes you feel better that was literally the best scene" I laugh, "you stole the movie" Seb adds. Finally it was the last interview of the day and the entire press tour, "okay now you guys are all super powers in this movie what I want to know is what is your actual super power what's something everyday you guys are good at?" the man asks. "that is a good question, I'm not sure" Seb says rubbing his chin, "I'm good at sleeping, literally I can sleep anywhere" Chris laughs "I'll vouch for that, um what would mine be?" I laugh, "baby stuff?" Mackie offers. "you are great at making coffee, like amazingly good" Chris offers, "yeah I'll take that, don't think the superhero name would be very good, coffee lady? Doesn't sound good" I laugh. "are you really that good?" the woman asks, "yeah, we have this like little coffee machine at home with like the milk spout etc and after years of working in different café's I learnt a lot" I explain, "so can you do those little leaves in the milk" Mackie asks, "oh of course definitely, easy next time there's a coffee machine I'll make you the best coffee ever" I laugh. "okay my next question is, when you guys are on the set of the avengers Robert is typically the biggest diva, one this set who takes his place?" the woman asks, both Mackie and Seb then point at me. "hey I'm not a diva I'm the exact opposite" I complain, "am I right in saying that this is the second outfit of the day?" Seb asks, "I had no control over that, I didn't think turning up with baby puke on me would be very professional" I tell him laughing. "yeah and lets not forget gross" Mackie grimaces.