chapter 19

Chris POV

(Y/N) still has good and bad days, the bad days seem more common. While she seems perfectly fine inside, as soon as someone suggests leaving she seizes up and panics. There have been many days where I walk into the room and find her mid panic attack, they take her by surprise as soon as she lets her mind wander. Even though she never goes outside the paparazzi still wait and make up ridiculous stories about her. She began to refuse to eat, and I only managed to get a small amount of food in her. I watched as she visibly became unwell, dark circles under her eyes the tone of her muscles fading away. She even lost weight that she really did not need to lose, I got her to talk to someone about it but it didn't really help her. "it seems she has developed Agoraphobia and moderate anxiety from the traumatic experiences" the therapist says once out of ear shot of (Y/N) "I suggest trying to take small steps in getting her back outside" he continues before leaving the house. Since (Y/N) didn't go out much anymore, her brother helped me move her stuff into my house so she way more comfortable. Her parents came over occasionally and so did mine, they would bring over treats and fun things to do to get her active. They would try to get her to come outside by suggesting she came over to see the kids or go watch her old dance team, but she would always kindly refuse saying she wasn't feeling up for it.

It was now February and we had to start getting ready to start filming the avengers movie in May, I had begun to work out and get my body ready for learning the fight sequences and the training I would have to do. I occasionally managed to get (Y/N) to work out on some of the equipment I had at home, but never got her to come to a gym with me. We sat and went over lines occasionally, but more often than not she didn't want to. I watched from the door to the lounge as (Y/N) sits in a ball watching TV, I have an idea to get her back outside. I pick up my phone and dial Robert, "hey Evans what can I do for you?" he answers, "hey RDJ what's up?" I ask lightly as (Y/N) glances over her shoulder at me. I move away from the door and into my office, "Robert I need your help" I say quietly. "What do you need?" he says, "I think I have a way of helping (Y/N) but I need the crew" I say. "I'm in, and I'm sure everyone else is if it's for (Y/N)" Robert say, I had kept the cast up to date with how (Y/N) was as they were all worried. Scarlett and lizzie had visited a couple of time but made little progress. "good now here's what I think will work" I say before giving the details of my plan. I sat on the phone with Robert for another half an hour, soon more and more people joined to conversation working out how best to execute my plan. Once we had the plan set in stone, I slump back in my chair and wait for the week to roll by.

The week leading up to the surprise had been mostly bad days, for 2 days (Y/N) didn't even get out of bed and just laid there looking out the window or asleep. She had a nightmare almost every night, she woke up panting and remaining that way before I was able to calm her down half an hour later. I had woken up early to put the final things in place for the surprise, I had a text last night from Robert saying everyone was now in Boston and ready. I waited for a while before waking (Y/N) and persuading her to get a shower and dressed. I sit in the lounge with (Y/N) watching tv when Robert calls, "I'll be right back okay?" I say softly kissing her forehead before heading to my office, "Robert you in position?" I ask quietly, "yep scarletts at the door ready to knock, as we are all the positioned all the way to the bottom on the drive" Robert whispers back "good you can give Scarlett the signal to knock" I say before putting down the phone. I hear the door being knocked, I wait a moment before calling out to (Y/N) "that should be my mom, do you mind getting the door please?" I slyly watch as she makes her way to the door. I watch from a distance as she opens the door and sees Scarlett, she hugs her and then notices lizzie a few steps behind Scarlett and runs out to hug her as well. I follow (Y/N) as she notices each cast member as she goes down the line, she reaches Robert who was stood outside of the gate on the sidewalk. I smile as she makes her first steps outside, the whole cast join me in smiling at her. "(Y/N)" I sigh quickly "you did it, you went outside all on your own" her eyebrows furrow her facing dropping when she realises where she was. "(Y/N) you're okay, nothing happened and nothing will" I promise her, she looks up at me still scared at where she was. "(Y/N) we are all here for you" lizzie says, "yeah I flew from Australia for you!" Hemsworth says patting (Y/N) on the shoulder. "ALRIGHT GROUP HUG!" Mackie cries and we all pile in embracing (Y/N).